The CERN blackhole

All things you want to say
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

The CERN blackhole

Post by Cynyx »

The CERN blackhole

do u know that tomorow is perhaps the end of the Earth ?

http://www.google.com/search?q=The+CERN+black+hole

presurfer.blogspot.com wrote: In the eastern regions of France, near Lyon, bordering on Switzerland, lays the CERN facility which houses over 6,300 scientists working feverishly to bring online the next generation in basic particle super-colliders.

This massive Hadron collider is a magnetic ring, 27 kilometers (16.8 miles) in circumference, the most powerful particle accelerator in the world. The main purpose of this facility is to produce antimatter and black holes. Many people believe that if CERN were to produce just one stable black hole, it could destroy the world.
Neatorama.com wrote: Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider, a 27-km long circular particle accelerator at CERN near Geneva, are excited:

"These beams will have the kinetic energy of an aircraft carrier slammed into the size of a zero on a 20p piece," Brian Cox of Manchester University told the annual meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science.

"We are going to make mini Big Bangs.

"There has never been such a jump in particle physics. It will go into an area that we don’t really understand,"
he added.

What *exactly* are they trying to do?

They hope to create tiny black holes or find extra dimensions in the universe.

Isn’t that dangerous?

They estimate the possibility of accidentally destroying the planet as extremely low.

:zombie:
SoOPaH

Re: The CERN blackhole

Post by SoOPaH »

anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Neatorama.com wrote: They estimate the possibility of accidentally destroying the planet as extremely low.
Yeah yeah ,if it doesn't work they will build a new planet! Shit sometimes human is stupid! Specially when he wants to be more clever! So let's :beer: . Maybe it's the last one :zombie:
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

Diameter 27km !!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

lol at the Soo's video ... nice finding.
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

Cynyx wrote:lol at the Soo's video ... nice finding.
+1 :)
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

First point: The first dieing of this clan would be me <_<

And Second point: Its very funny to see the best hundred physicans of the world working there and here comes 1 guy and says "omg that will be the end of the world" and all believe him :upset: They are fucking physicans, they are not clones of Bush or something like that. :rofl:

And by the way... if we all die... its not important i think, i mean, once you are dead, you are not able to think "oh, shit, i would like to life more time" or "i wasted my time and i am sad that i am dead", there will be anyone to say, what the hell have made the CERN, they destroyed the half earth, no familiars who'll miss you. I know its very hard to asume, i dont have many people that would miss me, oh fuck thats becoming very sad.... hey stop this shit... drunk a beer :beer: (darkius, yes... you can have more than 1) and go to sleep in order to dont be late for work tomorrow :banana:

:metal: :metal: :metal: :aha:

PS: I got tickets for CERN-Land, i heard there are some cool rollercoasters, anyone wants to come?
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Last conversation with Fire:

Code: Select all

[E=mc²] DHR_000x: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: we gonna die aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: run in circles until you die tired
[E=mc²]Fire: i've already prepared a bunker
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: an antiblackholebunker ?
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: lol?
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: XD
[E=mc²]Fire: yeah
[E=mc²]Fire: thats the one
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: a "tattie" resistant blackhole?
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: >.<
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: naaaaaaaasty
[E=mc²]Fire: yeah whatever =))
[E=mc²]Fire: tatties own
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: ^^
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: now i go to sleep, i will stand up at 5:00 Am in order to see my death life
[E=mc²]Fire: whats the time now in SUI ?
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: i dont want to lose the oportunity to see that
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: 23:01
[E=mc²]Fire: okay, pretty early then xD
E=mc²] DHR_000x: after you are dead its very funny, you can stalk into the girls closet at the swimingpoll as a ghost
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: and they dont see you!!!
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: be dead rockz!!!
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: swimming pool*
[E=mc²]Fire: the thing is, there wont be girls to take peeks on after tomorrow
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: what? realy?
[E=mc²]Fire: only ghosts
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: hot ghosts?
[E=mc²]Fire: different ghosts
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: hmmm
[E=mc²]Fire: old,fat,sexy , etc
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: bah, thats not important, the "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" has to sound sexy, thats all
[E=mc²]Fire: wow you don't ask for much
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: much? there will be only a shadow XD
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: what can you do with a shadow?
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: not much
[E=mc²]Fire: okok this is starting to get creepy
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: XDD
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: hahahaha
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: so i gonna sleep... and dream a little about... i dont tell you
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: :P
[E=mc²]Fire: i know everything, no reason to hide it
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: oh ok ok
[E=mc²]Fire: in fact i know what your todays dream will be about
[E=mc²]Fire: muahaha
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: then dont forget the chains
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: the black leather suit is waiting 4u
[E=mc²]Fire: no thx
[E=mc²]Fire: i'll pass:)
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: hey remember, its your last chance
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: ;)
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: i know your dreams too fire...
[E=mc²] DHR_000x: you want to go wild...
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
[E=mc²]Fire is now Offline.
:zombie:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

LOL :rofl:
btw, Dhr, I got disconnected and I couldn't join back :mad: Bloody steam! :uncool:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Troops, prepare your crowbars! Headcrabs approaching!
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

KIO wrote:Troops, prepare your crowbars! Headcrabs approaching!

KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

DARKIUSMAXIMUS wrote:
Cynyx wrote:lol at the Soo's video ... nice finding.
+1 :)
+2
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

^^

ALIVE! from france!!!! youpeeeeeeee
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

I said goodbye to everyeone!!! Why aren't we dead? :-P
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

because it takes 5 - 50 years to form a blackhole powerufl enough to destroy the world. the blackhole can appear anywhere - anytime around the LHC.
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Rhy wrote:because it takes 5 - 50 years to form a blackhole powerufl enough to destroy the world.
hmmm ...
According the theory, a blackhole has an infinite mass .
That's why it can attract a whole planet (Gravity rules).
So, again according therory, there isn't notion of power for a blackhole or even a notion of size.
If a blackhole is created, even with a size of a piece of one Euro cent , therory said it able to destroy the world.
Rhy wrote: the blackhole can appear anywhere - anytime around the LHC.
I can't understand how. Where have u read that ?
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

there website and youtube interview - they dont keep it on to create a blackhole. once it has been on for a VERY short time - few seconds the are summoning micro-sized blackholes which vanish shrotly BECAUSE ablack hole stays alive by absorbing mass - if its to small the force isnt strong enought o suck anything in - gets weaker and weaker then vanishes. they are trying to get ablackhole to stay around for about 10-15 secs. recording it - then viewing it back slowly to see what was inside

not sure what they will see? bugs bunny popping out or cynyx wearing his pink shoes smoking at his comp playing hl2dm. in a dress and bottle of beer :)
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

lol
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Rhy wrote:not sure what they will see? bugs bunny popping out or cynyx wearing his pink shoes smoking at his comp playing hl2dm. in a dress and bottle of beer :)
:metal:

The experiments dont go to end today, i have read that the'll work for about 6 months
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

even google ...

DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

DHR_000x wrote:
Rhy wrote:not sure what they will see? bugs bunny popping out or cynyx wearing his pink shoes smoking at his comp playing hl2dm. in a dress and bottle of beer :)
:metal:

LMFAO when i read this post a got a picture in my head of Cynyx :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wearing his pink shoes :rofl:
now i am scard for life :omg:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

when I hear "pink shoes" the first thing that comes to my mind is ballerina :hmmm: this is quite strange because I believe they wear exercise slippers and not shoes :upset:
anyway, we're going offtopic again :moral:
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

F1r3 wrote:when I hear "pink shoes" the first thing that comes to my mind is ballerina :hmmm: this is quite strange because I believe they wear exercise slippers and not shoes :upset:
anyway, we're going offtopic again :moral:
ok Cynyx in pink shoes and smokeing and with a bottle of beer standing in a black hole :rolleyes:
now were back on topic :D
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

damn you're quoting my whole post again!! :mad:
when I notice language mistakes in my posts I always correct them later(by editing the post) but I can't edit other peoples posts if that makes any sense :rofl: :rofl:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

A Black hole, not even the "hole" itself, but the singularity inside it, theoretically, has infinite density, not mass:) For instance, for a natural black hole to form, a star 20 times the mass of the Sun, me thinks, has to burn down and it will collapse and go past the Chandrasekhar limit to turn into completely degenarate matter, forming the singularity.

Any black hole dissipates huge amounts of energy into space, and they do die out in the end. The black holes created inside the collider, and not "around" the LHC, as I cant imagine how thats explainable, are short-span demoversions of real size black holes, I believe. They probably wont even last seconds, micro-microseconds, rather.

Hm, the 5-50 years to" create a black hole powerful enough to destroy the world" does, indeed, sound really strange:) How did they get that?
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

I dont know how to say it on englsih,but really news makers rules ur brains. Learn physiscs a bit, what u saying here about "blackholes" bla bla bla is impossible. Like was with war against south osetia: in what CNN/FOX/skynews says u all believe. Sometimes its good to have own brains than listen/read/watch corrupted information from news/internet) :beer:
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

federalic wrote:I dont know how to say it on englsih,but really news makers rules ur brains. Learn physiscs a bit, what u saying here about "blackholes" bla bla bla is impossible. Like was with war against south osetia: in what CNN/FOX/skynews says u all believe. Sometimes its good to have own brains than listen/read/watch corrupted information from news/internet) :beer:
DHR_000x wrote:Its very funny to see the best hundred physicans of the world working there and here comes 1 guy and says "omg that will be the end of the world" and all believe him :upset: They are fucking physicans, they are not clones of Bush or something like that. :rofl:
Thats it :smart:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

federalic wrote:Learn physiscs a bit, what u saying here about "blackholes" bla bla bla is impossible.
Experiences from the CERN will be perhaps push out the limit of our known physics. They don't know really what's they will have as the result of their experience ! So, nothing is impossible ... even if the destroying of the earth by a darkhole seems to be very unprobable.
Before the discover of electricity, I'm sure some people said "it will be impossible to run a train at 400 km/h..."
federalic wrote: Like was with war against south osetia: in what CNN/FOX/skynews says u all believe. Sometimes its good to have own brains than listen/read/watch corrupted information from news/internet) :beer:
Nice offtopic :)

As allways : bad news in europe, good news in russia ...

European and US opinions are certainly manipulated AS the russian opinions are manipulated !!! Believe only russian information, or believe only CNN news => same mistakes. I accept i'm manipulated from news from Europe about Osetia, but Federalic, perhaps, u need to accept sometimes u are too in Russia with russian information ...

Even if in the Gorgian case, it's true our informations are corrupted. Type "Dagomys Treaty" in google to know why russians are right and why Saakashvili (georgian president) has made a huge mistake by attacking South Osetia.
Now, Europeans need to decide if they are in the american world or if they want to prevent a new cold war. And try to have Gorgia and Ukrain in OTAN will not solve that, russians are not stupid. They have seen the result of American behaviour with Bulgaria,Slovenia, Poland and Romania. These bunch of countries who work in Europe against the Europe for USA and trying to create war situation with russia... Too bad Europe seems to see nothing about these countries.
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

A 16-year-old girl in Madhya Pradesh allegedly committed suicide after watching news on channels about possibility of the end of earth following the atom-smasher experiment in Geneva (CERN) that began on Wednesday.

FULL ARTICLE:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Indi ... 467519.cms

:cranky:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, I agree with cynyx on the "news" bit... Lies and propaganda are on each side, which makes it even more scary to try to think what REALLY is going on. But nvm, the war... I mean, well, if the black hole destroys the Earth, there cant possibly be a World War 3, which will destroy the Earth anyway.
So, back to the topic :zombie:

DHR, thats, erm... where did you manage to find that?
"The end of the world is coming, lets kill ourselves, before anything worse happens"