i was very sad to read this :(
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

u was my friend ... a good one before u break my trust
u have decided to be free ...
i'm dedicaced to E=mc² members ... u have decided to leave
so u can't be a priority for me...
u have made a choice ... so accept the consequences of it.

bb Moroz
disabled

Post by disabled »

lol
old story : )
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

i type not to u
i have deleted u how u want
i will not amazing if u ban me at forum
i want to hear what think all members
i cant be friend to all of them? what think they all, their opinion
or i too cant ask they about somethnig
how u said "
In fact, u right E=mc² clan is not my thing : u are the clan ...
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

disabled wrote:lol
old story : )
it was exactly same from disabled ...
i have never spoken with him since his leaving...
Break my trust is the worst thing u can do.
MOROZ wrote: or i too cant ask they about somethnig
how u said "
In fact, u right E=mc² clan is not my thing : u are the clan ...
u are not in clan because u have left it... UR CHOICE.
so u are not a part of the clan. UR CHOICE TOO.
U have freedom ... to be alone as u have choose.
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

lol and it still u opinion
lol i know all what i do
lol i know what i chose
i only want to hear THEY opinion
is i enemy for 14 members?
disabled

Post by disabled »

MOROZ if u was fine guy in e=mc2 u not enemy lol
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

та мля Синус задрал навязывать свое мнение всем..ппц ..мну эт не устроит...удачи ему в самостоятельном переводе..
and i never was fine guy-only: moroz warning 1-2-3 ))
but i still want that cynyx see that he is gay
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

MOROZ wrote: but i still want that cynyx see that he is gay
ignore u is a thing, don't force me to hate u...
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

what is different in internet life ignore or hate?
disabled

Post by disabled »

2MOROZ infact Cynyx not gay . Its Just his mind and its all up to him . But i cant say his gay. Deep in soul hes rly good man ! But as all French 2 emothional ! D: Cynyx learned me a lot ! and big thx for him !
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

MOROZ wrote:what is different in internet life ignore or hate?
hate = ban of all things of E=mc² clan... ask Darkmaster
ignore = u can't expect something of me, not more than an another guy.

a lot of differences for me.
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

lol nothing new i cant hear there
if he respect him i glad for u ;)
he real change my mind about him
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I think KbR are recruting... try to see if u are better with them :)
MOROZ

Post by MOROZ »

haha
if u forgot
i clanless
not smart propose
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

Cynyx wrote:I think KbR are recruting...
no
Cynyx wrote:try to see if u are better with them :)
no

@cynyx: dont send anybody to us... if they want they will come alone :)
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

jah bless you guys :D
Nirvana lover
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

koncentrate wrote: @cynyx: dont send anybody to us... if they want they will come alone :)
true ... take care of them ... and try to learn them to speak german... lol
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

i will take a look on them :wink:

but... english first^^
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

I know it's not the best comparison, lol, but lot's of people who become divorced still mantain a certain relationship(meet, talk, phone each other etc.). Same here: people who decide to break up wth the clan shud not become public enemies :) so I think Cynyxe's position is a bit too aggresive. (this is my opinion on the subject)
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

F1r3 wrote:I know it's not the best comparison, lol, but lot's of people who become divorced still mantain a certain relationship(meet, talk, phone each other etc.). Same here: people who decide to break up wth the clan shud not become public enemies :) so I think Cynyxe's position is a bit too aggresive. (this is my opinion on the subject)
+1

But Moroz is doing the same, his attitude is not lesser agro and dont looks as he is still wanting be Cynyxs friend, or at leas not his enemy.

I dont expected this reaction by Moroz :(
As Cynyx said, it was your decission to leave....
fluffy little thing

Post by fluffy little thing »

please calm down all, i dont want to join in a silly slanging match but can we all shake hands, remain friends, share a few frags, post a few jokes but please do not do your dirty washing in public "as we say in england" !

players of all ages read this forum and many other forums and this kind of carry on does not do anybody any favours :shock:

we all have our good points and bad ones to so we learn to live with them and get on with life.......................................

Sry i missed your call Cynyx the other nite/ morning, i am tucked up in bed by 10.30 most nights but my lady sometimes stays up and plays peggle :roll:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote:I know it's not the best comparison, lol, but lot's of people who become divorced still mantain a certain relationship(meet, talk, phone each other etc.). Same here: people who decide to break up wth the clan shud not become public enemies :) so I think Cynyxe's position is a bit too aggresive. (this is my opinion on the subject)
not for me, in real life for example if i break relation with a gf, i never try to be with her again (even speak ...) ... I break all relations in this case.
fluffy little thing wrote: Sry i missed your call Cynyx the other nite/ morning, i am tucked up in bed by 10.30 most nights but my lady sometimes stays up and plays peggle :roll:
I'm sorry of ur leaving really ... but i understand you because this time it was me who break your trust ... so if i was at your place, i certainly will do the same... even if i'm really not sure KBR is a clan where u can be in your home... not i want to have a lack of respect for them : just you don't have the same spirit in my opinion... but i'm perhaps wrong.
-=CVRL=- Carioca

Post by -=CVRL=- Carioca »

we have all good contact to each other from kbr cynyx. And i guess fluffy and DEM we would also keep good contact too if they wanna stay longer.
And at least i would not decide to close kbr from today to tomorrow and reopening again. Thats absolut without honor and shows, that you dont know what you do i guess. Or you put a bit too much emotions inside - thats only a game man - dont take it too serious.
And that you flame against us from kbr, shows that you are pissed because some leave. Kbr has bad GUI, learn german first, no spirit... blabla
Look at your site... a simple basic site with a php forum, standart template, whats that? And a stolen clan name from the player macromaniac in the past. Guess some dont know this. Anyway hf dudes. Flame like you want, i dont mind and leave here. Its enough what i read. Some people is better to ignore.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

-=CVRL=- Carioca wrote:we have all good contact to each other from kbr cynyx. And i guess fluffy and DEM we would also keep good contact too if they wanna stay longer.
And at least i would not decide to close kbr from today to tomorrow and reopening again. Thats absolut without honor and shows, that you dont know what you do i guess. Or you put a bit too much emotions inside - thats only a game man - dont take it too serious.
And that you flame against us from kbr, shows that you are pissed because some leave. Kbr has bad GUI, learn german first, no spirit... blabla
Look at your site... a simple basic site with a php forum, standart template, whats that? And a stolen clan name from the player macromaniac in the past. Guess some dont know this. Anyway hf dudes. Flame like you want, i dont mind and leave here. Its enough what i read. Some people is better to ignore.
I can understand where you are coming from, however you are only being a hippocrite with this post where you yourself bad mouth not only Cynyx but the works of all the other members of this clan, in future do not post here with rubbish and malevolent talk, it's not appropriate and will not be tolerated. This is our home, and we want it sweet. Your opinion is not welcome here.

If you wish to slate my clan leader or this clan's name or anything of the sort, please do this in your own bedroom in a corner. Not online
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

poor :(
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

-=CVRL=- Carioca wrote:we have all good contact to each other from kbr cynyx.
We have too in clan when some people are not mad...
-=CVRL=- Carioca wrote: And i guess fluffy and DEM we would also keep good contact too if they wanna stay longer.
I repeat take care of Fluffy ... in fact, DEM i don't care in fact.
-=CVRL=- Carioca wrote: And at least i would not decide to close kbr from today to tomorrow and reopening again. Thats absolut without honor and shows, that you dont know what you do i guess. Or you put a bit too much emotions inside - thats only a game man - dont take it too serious.
Really not a question of emotions...
I investate a lot of time in clan and the only things i have in return : problems... So yes it's true sometimes i'm too fast bored.
u said it just a game ... and for me everyday it was not the game i want just everyday i need to solve problems of unhappy players.

Some people are lazy and don't understand when i have not time to make a thing when i have done 99% of other things.

Because some players open my eyes about the clan is not me : i reopen it ... but i'm really off , i will not play HL2DM and i will not manage things about clan leading. Over for me.
-=CVRL=- Carioca wrote: And that you flame against us from kbr, shows that you are pissed because some leave. Kbr has bad GUI, learn german first, no spirit... blabla
I have nothing against you or kbr ... and my objective was not to flame.
Yes u are right... I don't like when members, i mean friends, leave without real reason than complain without even trying to solve their issues.

I accept your critics ... even if i don't really attach them importance... I manage things as i want, u do same. everybody has his method.

I never use ur forum or B$ forums because I'm not a german speaker (english too in fact :)) so i say what i think as allways. Concerning clan naming, when i created the clan i even not know macromaniac ! Stupid reproach really.

This kind of post one time again it's really a good example for why i don't want to be involved in HL2DM community. Anyway, thanks for ur opinion about website and ur opinion about me, i like when people say what they think really... i do allways that too...
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

LyRiC@L_g wrote: I can understand where you are coming from, however you are only being a hippocrite with this post where you yourself bad mouth not only Cynyx but the works of all the other members of this clan, in future do not post here with rubbish and malevolent talk, it's not appropriate and will not be tolerated. This is our home, and we want it sweet. Your opinion is not welcome here.

If you wish to slate my clan leader or this clan's name or anything of the sort, please do this in your own bedroom in a corner. Not online
I'm not agree with that...
OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE !!! EVEN BAD OPINIONS.
Everybody need to accept critics. And i prefer REALLY when people say what they think than think and say nothing...

Till this post, i have a lot of respect of Carioca ... and though at least he knows what all the work i do because he does the same... but in fact, i'm wrong i doesnt' like me too ... he's not the first :)... but now i know it :) ... better than be hypocritical in fact ...
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

dammit, again. Why Carioca flames here? i think he understood only that part of Cynyx`s messages, that he wanted to understand. Not seen other words and phrases. Anyway, Carioca, we dont want to have one more enemy clan, kbr has many good players, some of them my friends. And dont start war bcz of difference of understanding. About our forum - nice saying, but look at urs, unreadable gui, strange windows. Yes maybe its modern theme, u like it, but if i like vodka and u like only beer its not the reason to say that vodka is shit(only for u, not for others). And lets continue discussion about Cynyx`s work and ur work: servers)
I play ofhten on kbr servers, especially second server - thank u, really good server, not so many good kbh-maps servers i can find. But i found one bug for example: after hours of playing i have never seen any camper has been kicked\banned (ho it says in rules). So maybe its better to think about urself mistakes before blame others for their mistakes? (we all have mistakes).
So why it so needed to make so war post, our 2 clans has some conflicts(fr example i hate mofa, he hates me...he is leaver, unfair :D ), but we have more positive points besides two clans: good wars, always interesting to play vs clanmembers. So lets start relationships from the beginnig, lets try to make friendship again. About Dem and Fluffy - noone has said that we hates kbr for this, i heard only: take care of them. My opinion: its choice of my friends and i respect it. So good luck in ur new team, anyway i will still play with them.
So, as u said Carioca, its just a game, so let keep our nervous system normal, and will not make new conflicts, lets keep friendly relationships beside e=mc2 and kbr.
See u mates, have a good time.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

federalic wrote:dammit, again. Why Carioca flames here? i think he understood only that part of Cynyx`s messages, that he wanted to understand. Not seen other words and phrases. Anyway, Carioca, we dont want to have one more enemy clan, kbr has many good players, some of them my friends. And dont start war bcz of difference of understanding. About our forum - nice saying, but look at urs, unreadable gui, strange windows. Yes maybe its modern theme, u like it, but if i like vodka and u like only beer its not the reason to say that vodka is shit(only for u, not for others). And lets continue discussion about Cynyx`s work and ur work: servers)
I play ofhten on kbr servers, especially second server - thank u, really good server, not so many good kbh-maps servers i can find. But i found one bug for example: after hours of playing i have never seen any camper has been kicked\banned (ho it says in rules). So maybe its better to think about urself mistakes before blame others for their mistakes? (we all have mistakes).
So why it so needed to make so war post, our 2 clans has some conflicts(fr example i hate mofa, he hates me...he is leaver, unfair :D ), but we have more positive points besides two clans: good wars, always interesting to play vs clanmembers. So lets start relationships from the beginnig, lets try to make friendship again. About Dem and Fluffy - noone has said that we hates kbr for this, i heard only: take care of them. My opinion: its choice of my friends and i respect it. So good luck in ur new team, anyway i will still play with them.
So, as u said Carioca, its just a game, so let keep our nervous system normal, and will not make new conflicts, lets keep friendly relationships beside e=mc2 and kbr.
See u mates, have a good time.
+1