you never say ns or ty!

All things you want to say
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

you never say ns or ty!

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

ahh MR MIAGI

WITH CHOPSTICKS
yes it is hard to play with u fed also like cynyx you never say ns,or ty, when playing :dunno: its just good maners
if noobs like me can say ns or ty while playing skilled players should too :rolleyes:
but bee happy ok :beer:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Re: i put some pics in gallery

Post by Cynyx »

DARKIUSMAXIMUS wrote: if noobs like me can say ns or ty while playing skilled players should too :rolleyes:
Sometimes, it's hard to speak and play in same time.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Cynyx wrote:
DARKIUSMAXIMUS wrote: if noobs like me can say ns or ty while playing skilled players should too :rolleyes:
Sometimes, it's hard to speak and play in same time.
but without people talking in this game, it's just playing bots, but we are friends???? therefore it doesnt matter if we die we shud be having the good manners to say these things, they are in fact elemental in our friendships. Darkius is rite to point this out. And in fact that is why we have soooo much fun when we play.

So the next time that u think i'm not gonna say 'ty' or 'ns' or 'well done' just think to yourself....is it more important for me to act like a cock and win this game or to hav fun together so that everyone is happy.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

i dont play for fun. I was having fun of this game near 1-1,5 years ago last time. Dont know ur way of playing, but i hasnt any binds for chat, like "ty", "ns". If each time i will stop to post it -my gameplay ruined, bcz after each kill im focusing on new target. About saying "nice", hmmmm, if kill will really impress me, i will say something, but really, its really hard to impress me.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

ok...maybe i am in the wrong clan then???
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

WHAT THE FUCK? If u want get fun from this game - i dont allow u? u want to say this? Its only my vision for hl2dm, i dont say u all must do the same. U asked me why i dont talk during the game - im answered. I dont want to be rude, but ur previous post was a bit stupid: everyone must have individuality: if all will smash to the wall i must do the same? + i havent played with for very long time, so u couldnt suspect my silence in game.
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Different countries, different cultures and above all different characters,
fortunately otherwise life would be monotonous.. :)
The hell is paved with good minds.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

federalic wrote:WHAT THE FUCK? If u want get fun from this game - i dont allow u? u want to say this? Its only my vision for hl2dm, i dont say u all must do the same. U asked me why i dont talk during the game - im answered. I dont want to be rude, but ur previous post was a bit stupid: everyone must have individuality: if all will smash to the wall i must do the same? + i havent played with for very long time, so u couldnt suspect my silence in game.
fede...a clan is about union, yes i agree that everyone has different views, but indeed i believe that you are wrong, if you think that this means that people of all types of view can coexist, if this were tru then there would be only one clan in all of deathmatch or no clans at all. If you read emc2 statement I'm sure that you will see that above all this clan is to be playing with friends, how can i be a friend with a bot??? I think in fact i think you have misunderstood what this clan means. If I am wrong that is fine also. I will leave and find a clan that can accomodate my views.
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

LyRiC@L_g wrote:I will leave and find a clan that can accomodate my views.
Nope or i will welt you :moral:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

omg what is this? I mean you're arguing for nothing. it's each player's right to decide whether to say anything in chat or not. Yes it doesn't hurt to say "nice", "good shot" etc. but not doing so isn't a crime either. Personally I don't like it when people say "ns" too much(some people say this almost every time you kill them) rather than say nothing at all because you have to stop and type "thx" every time :)
Last edited by F1r3 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Well, I dont mind if people dont say "nice" to me, the game is for a laugh anyway:) And sometimes you get people who say "nice" everytime they die, even when thhey suicide and thats annoying:)
But I agree we should talk to each other during the game, it does create a nicer atmosphere...
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

yes i dont mean just to say that, but saying nice etc is good too. But better to say hello and talk for a bit while playing, like once you have died etc. But not to talk>>>>is that why we play? without chat the game for me is useless.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Ok, im bot, sorry. Launch anti-bot on forum.
But better maybe watch ur gameplay at first than blame others(i like then i being hunted instandly, ar2 and smg rox also).
Its better to not continue this topic, i will not post, or even maybe read from now, ill be quite, u will not see me anymore. Ill be silence .Bye.
P.s.:And yes, Lyric@l, i dont know for what e=mc2 clan exists, the 2 years in this clan is too little to understand something.
P.p.s.: and plz Lyric@l, dont post anything about "i will leave" etc., bcz i will not be reasons for situations like this, sorry for this accident.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

federalic wrote:Ok, im bot, sorry. Launch anti-bot on forum.
But better maybe watch ur gameplay at first than blame others(i like then i being hunted instandly, ar2 and smg rox also).
Its better to not continue this topic, i will not post, or even maybe read from now, ill be quite, u will not see me anymore. Ill be silence .Bye.
P.s.:And yes, Lyric@l, i dont know for what e=mc2 clan exists, the 2 years in this clan is too little to understand something.
P.p.s.: and plz Lyric@l, dont post anything about "i will leave" etc., bcz i will not be reasons for situations like this, sorry for this accident.

you will never be a reason for me to leave this clan. I will not be bullied by your comments.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

federalic wrote: Dont know ur way of playing, but i hasnt any binds for chat, like "ty", "ns".
same...
federalic wrote: If each time i will stop to post it -my gameplay ruined, bcz after each kill im focusing on new target.
same ... can't say ty or ns everytime i'm sorry
federalic wrote: About saying "nice", hmmmm, if kill will really impress me, i will say something, but really, its really hard to impress me.
same ...

100% same
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Cynyx that is fine, but at least u speak in chat when u are dead or spectating :D i know at least from that you are enjoying yourself and not being a bot
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

i dont say "ns" much, am i a bot too? :D
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

F1r3 wrote:i dont say "ns" much, am i a bot too? :D
lol no u don't aim well enough to be a bot xD
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

LyRiC@L_g wrote:Cynyx that is fine, but at least u speak in chat when u are dead or spectating :D i know at least from that you are enjoying yourself and not being a bot
I'm agree with u it's not really cool to play with "bot" ...
saying hello, speak when spec, speak when dead ... I speak everytime when I'm not playing :) ... and appreciate players who do same.
but i'm sorry i don't say "ty" after a "ns" if i can kills some other players before my own death :)
I'm sorry too if i'm not say "ns" after each easy melee kills etc ... Some xbow shots i say nice, recently I remember some from anti fougere in 1v1 ... if i say ns it's really because i love the kill ... limit to be jalous it's not me who make the kill :) ... If i can do the same kill, I don't say nice.
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Re: you never say ns or ty!

Post by DHR_000x »

If you dont use the number of your num. pad make some binds, it just takes 10 minutes. Mine are:

1: Hello !!
2: GG
3: Owned
4: xD
5: Nice Shot
6: Thanks
7: hahahaha
8: SMG noob
.: change name to DHR_000x
,: Change name to [taliban name]
m: change name to unnamed
n: stop camping or you'll burn in hell

A simply "xD" when something funny happened it enough to show that you are nota bot and that you are having fun playing against ur clanmates IMO
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

Yes, but for me having bind is being more bot :-P

I mean, when you say ns to a people who kill you, you spawn again, see him bunny hoping and catching a nade, a DURING this action, you see : "Thank You Mate", it's like a bot for me :dunno:

Concerning me, i didn't said NS a lot, because i'm quite easily impressed, so if i say a NS each time i think it, i would have destroy my keyboard in maybe 2 weeks :zombie:.
Sorry for inactivity. :flower:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Trauma< wrote: I mean, when you say ns to a people who kill you, you spawn again, see him bunny hoping and catching a nade, a DURING this action, you see : "Thank You Mate", it's like a bot for me :dunno:
I agree with every word here. All those fancy "THaNk YoU", "GooD GaMe" etc. phrases are good, but I prefer to just type manually. Moreover, when I'm impressed with I kill I tend to say not just "ns", but at least "ns one" or "nice one, mate" and adding a smiley sometimes to make something more out of it than the standard "ns" phrase
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

F1r3 wrote:
Trauma< wrote: I mean, when you say ns to a people who kill you, you spawn again, see him bunny hoping and catching a nade, a DURING this action, you see : "Thank You Mate", it's like a bot for me :dunno:
I agree with every word here. All those fancy "THaNk YoU", "GooD GaMe" etc. phrases are good, but I prefer to just type manually. Moreover, when I'm impressed with I kill I tend to say not just "ns", but at least "ns one" or "nice one, mate" and adding a smiley sometimes to make something more out of it than the standard "ns" phrase

i know what you mean, in the past i ever did it like you, but i was tired to see that every time i want to say something i go killed, and running to a wall make you loose a lot of time during a match, maybe of 20 minutes you loose 2 writing.

And what lyrical said, i dont say "Nice shot" every time i go killed, inly when i am really impressed.

About using binds, if you get killed you have time to write "nice shot mate :)" before respawn, is your choice to write and lose this time, and its nice do it. But if someone says to you "God shot DHR" your are forced to say "thanks" because if you dont you are not polite, and you are forced to have a short brake to say "thanks", the second what you need to lose the overview of the battlefield :-P

so i think we can write "nice shot dude", but i think i will ever use a bind to say "thx" :rolleyes:
fluffy little thing

Post by fluffy little thing »

i dont say ns every time im killed but if the kill deserves a "ns" i say it, when playing fed i dont bother as im to buisy respawning all the time :omg:
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

:rofl: :rofl: :cool2:
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

i tried talking to fede on a match but got no reply at all even wen he died! all seems to be about score for him, and if that makes it fun then thats fine because i play for fun, fede plays for fun, im sure u ALL do...

i liek to chat to make people angry and leave the server xD i love joining servers and people leaving and its just me... makes me know im PROOOOOOOOOOO NINJA :spy:

lyrical G is my hero \o/

but talking is nice. but i talk to much. see. i cant stop.

dammit.
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Rhy wrote:i liek to chat to make people angry and leave the server xD i love joining servers and people leaving and its just me...
..yes.. new pc, new IP, new life, new name, the same guy :spy: :spy: :spy: :upset: :spy: :upset: :spy:

:wink:
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

well i thought after a year i havnt played ud of got better at the game........................................ to bad! :spy: :rofl: :rofl:
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Dont make that noobs leave the server, its funny to hunt them :smart:

Its like hunting bunnies that only have one leg :D

Or fishing fishes that cant swim (this is a dream for the maximus bros) :metal:
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member