real Cynyx so friendly?

All things you want to say
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I can add a thing too : everytime i say something on a forum => i have problems... lol... my objective is rarely to hurt players or flaming... just i want share my opinion and say what i think... but my english is too crap to say message because allways interpreted in a wrong way...

and also I don't care if someone don't like me ... just i don't like fake friends.

so for all people who don't like me : there is a nice behaviour to have => remove me to ur friendlist and i will not annoy you again.

Some people know how i am now i think : bad for some opinions, good for others. I can't count how many people hate me now :)
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Cynyx wrote:
LyRiC@L_g wrote: I can understand where you are coming from, however you are only being a hippocrite with this post where you yourself bad mouth not only Cynyx but the works of all the other members of this clan, in future do not post here with rubbish and malevolent talk, it's not appropriate and will not be tolerated. This is our home, and we want it sweet. Your opinion is not welcome here.

If you wish to slate my clan leader or this clan's name or anything of the sort, please do this in your own bedroom in a corner. Not online
I'm not agree with that...
OPINIONS ARE WELCOME HERE !!! EVEN BAD OPINIONS.
Everybody need to accept critics. And i prefer REALLY when people say what they think than think and say nothing...

Till this post, i have a lot of respect of Carioca ... and though at least he knows what all the work i do because he does the same... but in fact, i'm wrong i doesnt' like me too ... he's not the first :)... but now i know it :) ... better than be hypocritical in fact ...
Well my opinion is therefore also valid, and I think that it is better to say nothing if it does not help in anyway, only constructive criticism has a point, no point saying --> 'you are shit' and leaving it there, must tell also how to improve.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

his critism was constructive =>
- he said management was shit : and he's not wrong => i accept the fault now i left all management
- he said website and forum are shit : so we need to build something better ... with more german perhaps and with same color than KBR ^^ :P sorry I'm flaming again for some of you :)
- he said we have stolen a player name that we ignored => he's right too but yes this one not really contructive because apart change all things linked to E=mc² and it's not really possible ... Perhaps if he said to me the day when i build the clan, i could change it ... but this argument is just for annoying clan : the only stupid argument in my view.

KBH : already taken
KBR : already taken
What do u think if we rename E=mc² clan as KBHR :)
[KBHR]Cynyx ... sounds nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

EDIT : I'm not so friendly according the title ... but i'm so popular according to topic number of view :P
Can we do a topic for each member to compare ?
I want to see a topic about who hate Federalic too ! he can win against me i think :P
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Cynyx wrote:his critism was constructive =>
- he said management was shit : and he's not wrong => i accept the fault now i left all management
- he said website and forum are shit : so we need to build something better ... with more german perhaps and with same color than KBR ^^ :P sorry I'm flaming again for some of you :)
- he said we have stolen a player name that we ignored => he's right too but yes this one not really contructive because apart change all things linked to E=mc² and it's not really possible ... Perhaps if he said to me the day when i build the clan, i could change it ... but this argument is just for annoying clan : the only stupid argument in my view.

KBH : already taken
KBR : already taken
What do u think if we rename E=mc² clan as KBHR :)
[KBHR]Cynyx ... sounds nice :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

EDIT : I'm not so friendly according the title ... but i'm so popular according to topic number of view :P
Can we do a topic for each member to compare ?
I want to see a topic about who hate Federalic too ! he can win against me i think :P
LOL! but no that was not constructive, he does not tell us how to do this all, just says it is shit....
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

This is constructive:

E.g. someone performed badly in Clan Match

Bad criticism: You played well shit man, n00b, go home and cry

as oppose to

Good criticism: You did not perform to your best standards, you could improve this by, watching the environment more clearly, watching from a distance and attempting to win by taking out your opponent in a manner that would allow you to be behind him rather than shooting from the front.

You see :wink:

One day Cynyx you will learn, until then you will have warsow haha
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

LyRiC@L_g wrote: Good criticism: You did not perform to your best standards, you could improve this by, watching the environment more clearly, watching from a distance and attempting to win by taking out your opponent in a manner that would allow you to be behind him rather than shooting from the front.
this is more of an advice, if you ask me :)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote: this is more of an advice, if you ask me :)
I have same opinion ...

[KBHR] Cynyx
DEM

Post by DEM »

nice the nobility as all of you speak the friend about the friend at each other behind backs (im not right?) I know who and as speaks about you and as you speaks about the friend today and tomorrow speaks another. I do not exclude also myself. Let's finish on it. Or everyone will start to speak the truth, and will appear new topics - where will start to discuss new dung. I wish to remain with all of you friends - but your right to hold on me insult.
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

Cynyx wrote:
[KBHR] Cynyx
dunno what i should think about you cynyx... seems so that you like to provocate other people...or clans...
:(
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

who insult you, DEM? not me ... i have send to you greetings in steam for ur new clan ... and nothing more i guess u can confirm it without imagine others things.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

koncentrate wrote:
Cynyx wrote:
[KBHR] Cynyx
dunno what i should think about you cynyx... seems so that you like to provocate other people...or clans...
koncentrate wrote: ...
lmao ... E=mc² clan has a bad name according to Carioca ... i have found a funny one => IT'S A JOKE
Cynyx wrote:I can add a thing too : everytime i say something on a forum => i have problems... lol... my objective is rarely to hurt players or flaming...
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

we should end here i think... kbr is kbr... emc2 is emc2 (i hope so). maybe i see some of you ingame later.
but cynyx plz... try not to talk to much about kbr... we also wont talk about emc2 in forums anymore!

thanx and bb
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Cynyx wrote:
F1r3 wrote: this is more of an advice, if you ask me :)
I have same opinion ...

[KBHR] Cynyx
Not sure in your country but 'advice = constructive criticism' as we are all taught this at university for people's projects and giving feedback
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

koncentrate wrote: but cynyx plz... try not to talk to much about kbr...
damn ... PLEASE : read again this full topic ...
And underline what i have said about kbr :
->i said i don't like the GUI forum
-> i said most of part of the forum are in german ...

I think i haven't talken very much of kbR DAMMMMMMMN...
I think very less critism than Carioca does !!!!

PLEASE SEND TO ME WHERE I HAVE SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT KBR PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
koncentrate wrote: we also wont talk about emc2 in forums anymore!
i don't speak german so u can ^^ ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOTE THE NUMBER OF :lol:

FOR SAYING IT'S A JOKE AGAIN , A PROVOCATION PERHAPS BUT NOT FLAMMING OR INSULTING

Do u know why i have choose Cynyx for my name ? Because I'm cynic in real life...
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

ok to conclude cynyx is friendly...let's leave it there
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

LyRiC@L_g wrote:ok to conclude cynyx is friendly...let's leave it there
ok to conclude cynyx is totaly unfriendly...let's continue it there :P
koncentrate

Post by koncentrate »

lol... new neverending story?? :D
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

I think the look on Cynyxe's face at the moment is similar to this man's:

:lol:
ok kidding, let's end this convo in a friendly way :)
DEM

Post by DEM »

Cynyx wrote:who insult you, DEM? not me ... i have send to you greetings in steam for ur new clan ... and nothing more i guess u can confirm it without imagine others things.
no one not insult me! im mean : я всех по прежнему считаю друзьями,
обижаться на меня это ваше право.
and translate it how u can :P
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I'm not so old F1r3 lmao ...
F1r3 wrote: ok kidding, let's end this convo in a friendly way :)
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Cynyx wrote:I'm not so old F1r3 lmao ...
dont confuse the words "look on your face" and "your face" :)
and nice pic btw ^^
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

#coming back from school exams#

#singing as a false gansta : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=RLIHfOq50So #

In trauma's head : maaaan what the fuck is all this shitty long topic?...

reading some of the stuff of this topic

In trauma's head : [KBHR] cynyx? [KBHR] Trauma< maaaan that sound really good...

:idea:

I found my nickname for today!!
Sorry for inactivity. :flower:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Trauma< wrote: [KBHR] Trauma< maaaan that sound really good...
I will post before Koncentrate :
...-
du-nno what i should think about you <s>cynyx</s> trauma... seems so that you like to provocate other people...or clans...
OMG stop to laughing about that,Trauma, u will be hated too by HL2DM community ^^
lol

Do u remember a sentence for the previous french president, J. Chirac
this is not a method, it's just provocation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg4UJqty0Sk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEPvWagEAZw

Hilarous
French spirit perhaps :)
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

I think fede knows a thing or two about spirits....especially russian :D
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

LOL
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

And since today ... Carioca has removed me to his steam friend list ...
I think the reasons are cleary showed in this topic ... lol

For people who want to judge : read with attention this topic to check how i'm bad ... Toooooooooo much flamming...
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

:lol: lol!
I had a lot of crash , too bad!

LOL, yes cynyx you really flame too much, it's terrible... i will leave clan for this :twisted:
Sorry for inactivity. :flower:
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

ROFL)))
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

:shock: FFS THIS IS CLAN LIFE growup u fecking little cry babies :cry: : be men ffs :rambo: i am sick to death of reading this shit just dont talk. :twisted: if i could i would kick both ur asses :lol: got to go need a crap :offtopic:i cant find a funny for haveing acrap :lol:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Stop flamming if u don't want to be hated too !!! ROFL!