Friends are learnt in a trouble

All things you want to say
DEM

Friends are learnt in a trouble

Post by DEM »

I do not know from what to begin, from that there are my adherents in this clan, for what I respect with them! Will return to a clan is there should be a question, the offer, an apology? But remember I not to whom here than it is not obliged, as well as you to me
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

I think what you're trying to say is that you have many friends in this clan and some of us are willing to play a bit harder and work together to become a unit. And that you just wish to hear from the clan members of their ideas and effort that is all really.

I'm sorry DEM if I haven't made this possible but now I try.
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

зря ты так бысто решения принимаешь, зачем так горячиться?? и так мало народу осталось кто намано играет (я, кстати не в счет), очень обидно будет если клан развалится. я понимаю, что упрашивать чтоб тебя взяли назад ты конечно не будешь, но мне кажеца что вполне реально решить этот вопрос.
------------------
a short english version:
it's a pity that you take decisions so fast Dem. players keep leaving and the clan is falling apart. I think we can and must prevent this, and there's always a second chance for Dem
DEM

Post by DEM »

я несобирался его менять, просто меня коекто убедил что это не только мне все надо
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

хз что за намеки, но если в твоей теме уже стока сообщений, то наверно это интересует не только тебя
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Lyric@l has been explaining me what is happening and you know that leave is not the solution to the problems. We apreciate your achievements and i say to you that you are a very important member of our family, so we would be very happy to see you between us soon again.

i agree Lyric@l so y for the moment i have nothing more to say, think at what you are leaving back and if its really beeing a good deal
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

i agree with lyrical!!
I wish dem could come back in clan bcz his idea of organisation was good!
I think we should try it...

As an inactive noob player i will do what i can to make the thing move in a constructive way!

Let's everybody think again about the future of the clan :P
Sorry for inactivity. :flower: