usa GREAT BASTARS. B#SH fucking freak.

All things you want to say
federalic
E=mc² member

usa GREAT BASTARS. B#SH fucking freak.

Post by federalic »

i think all heard about Kosovo`s independant.
Most big countries have same separatist on their territory(bascks in Spain, Corsica in France.....Belgium, UK, Russia, China, Turkey, Pakistan and much more(near 200)) So i think it was a start for world war 3, bcz all separatists will now start their "war" for independent and usa freaks will sell weapons to all and make military "support"(occupation) in hot countries. So congradulation, maybe some day we will meet together, but i suppose we will be on different sides of barricades.
ffs, i HATE USA AND THAT FUCKING STUPID MONKEY!
disabled

Post by disabled »

yes gays
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

The americans are the greatest bastards over the globe, im with you Fede. Some people say to me "Come on, the bastards are only the politicians, not normal people" but, who votes them?

That country shouldnt exist, thats my way of thinking :evil:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I'm not sure it's the good place to speak about that. :?
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Cynyx wrote:I'm not sure it's the good place to speak about that. :?
Why, u have spoken about Sarkozy here.
Why i cant discuss it here? double standarts?
Why Kosovo and not the Northen Ireland?
As said one russian "fun artist" : " what is democracy? - its when power belongs to people - which people? - american people"
for example: Iraq, they said Baghdad has "zarin" war chemical gas, whey havent found it. BUT, the last official time of using zarine was...in Iraq, americans used it. lol? now could start much local wars in some countries, for who it will be plus? for usa, they will have not a strong europe, Russia, Chine, they will have weak enemies.
good way, UN from Yugoslaviya is not the barrier for usa anymore, so war will began.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I'm really not pro american politics ... but i don't want a topic spreading idea of war or racism.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

im not racist...im patriot of my country and just i understand what is going on, bcz first big strike will be for Russia, second for Chine....i want peace, but we have too much resources...
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

its a dont post when u are drunk topic ?

anyway, i don't give a heck to politics ...

gl&hf :)
OMGWTFBBQ
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol. Heh.

Its far much deeper than that, I suppose, and Bush has little to do with it. Its a global political strategy to achieve a dominating position in the world, and there are too many countries competing for it: China, Russia, USA and EU.. so each goes with their own ways. I think the days of open wall-on-wall wars have finished, its time for political wars "Cold War" style... and little wars in little counties are only for strategic purpose... thats my opinion.
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Thats true too KIO and we hope it will be only a cold war if there must be one war :)