"Team Fortress 2", Anyone?

All things you want to say
KIO
E=mc² member

"Team Fortress 2", Anyone?

Post by KIO »

Very very nice game... relaxing and different after too much of Deathmatch... maybe we could play together, who has it? I played with Zoubab once - was fun, wasnt it?:) I go on the same server everytime and start to know people and they start to know me... they think e=mc2 is the nick, not the tag, lol.. still, very nice team game..
It would be great if the emc2 team could have a go at TF2..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Personnaly, i search another game not in source engine and not in teamplay. According TF2 videos, it's really not my kind of game.
Perhaps I will move to UT3 ...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Well, TF2 is the new source engine - i havent crashed yet at all, or anything like that...
But I see your point about the gameplay, though, I didnt think I would like it, but I like it quite a lot now:) So, it is worth trying...
I havent played UT3, but I dont really like the only shooting games.. I mean in Deathmatch - there is gravity gun and stuff.. Team Fortress - you get different classes with different abilities, I also like capture the flag as well...
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
zoubab

Re: "Team Fortress 2", Anyone?

Post by zoubab »

KIO wrote: I played with Zoubab once - was fun, wasnt it?:)
Yes fun :D ... but i prefer hl2 sorry :oops: ... don't be sad i'll play again with you my damn spy mate ! :twisted: :lol:
Cynyx wrote:Perhaps I will move to UT3 ...
lol if you hate hitreg of hl2, dont play ut3 :lol: ...omg.
no in fact, play ut3, after that, u'll see hl2 is not so bad :wink:

(maybe its time to remove this f*ckin mani admin and mattie, the two worst plug ever made, and migrate to sourcemods (FTW) :) )
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Re: "Team Fortress 2", Anyone?

Post by Cynyx »

zoubab wrote: (maybe its time to remove this f*ckin mani admin and mattie, the two worst plug ever made, and migrate to sourcemods (FTW) :) )
perhaps ... but i'm very disapointed about doing something for HL2DM now. Perhaps, spend more time for no result ...
Even with no plugin a HL2DM crashes.
fluffy little thing

Post by fluffy little thing »

i have it, ill kook out for you and join in :D :D
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

very funny game in fact...but im in COD4 now ))
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Cmooon, Cynyx.. I was constantly dissappointed with my GPU, coz of the bugs, no matter what I tried to do.. And now its perfectly fine:)) and I WANT to play games again, I WANT to play new games, without being afraid of seeing bugs again:)..
So, give it a try - it may be better...

And, by the way, Team Fortress 2 doesnt crash and has good (so far) hit registration:)..

Zoubab, Im also a scout and a medic ^^... can be heavy, but tooooo slow for me - boring... I can do more damage as a scout:).. or a spy.. My record for now is - took out 2 teleports and a dispenser and a turret and survived... And then I backstabbed 3 people in the middle of a fight and was killed by the other 5, including a heavy, a bomberman and a f*cking medic:)... I really like this game, started making friends and making our tag famous:)..
Yeah, Fluffy, see you around and lets play together:)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I like HL2DM because it's not so far than Q1-Q2 and Q3 my old favorites previous game.
Now i decide to leave HL2DM for a moment, because I'm really frustated of no hit issues, lags and crashes...

I'm searching a new game
I don't like open playground game like (OF, BF, QW)...
I don't like team play.
so for the moment, i don't find game of my dream (old shool DM i want).
I remember in past i have allways hated UT engine. So when i say UT3 ... I'm really not sure...

About TF2, cons in my opinion:
1) teamplay
2) cell shading graphics
3) sounds to be a no skill game, just fire and forget...

I'm waiting for an eventual demo to change my opinion. but all gameplay videos i have seen don't give me arguments to convince me. I will not spend 30 euros for a game if I don't play it.
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

hm ... an online game ?
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

[HL²]fans_TiAs wrote:hm ... an online game ?
yes ... i can't play alone.
disabled

Post by disabled »

No no in tf2 a lot of skill guys a lot.. We can compare it with cs.. if u want to win u must work as team.. same there...

yes i playing sometimes tf2 Kio... sometime even with my bro :0 For crashes :0 Once day playing tf2 i was crashing like in hl2dm =D
Will join y if will see y playing mate...

For Ut3 is pretty nice ... I watch some trailers yes its nice.. But i think not my game.. Now i dont no tbh what will be my game after hl2dm... yes hl2dm is lagging shit.. and poor game.. but i dont know why i still playing it... maybe because i love it..
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
DrBreen

Post by DrBreen »

why do you care about skill games?

you will never have fun in a game if you care about your and everyones skill

at least not the fun i have.
GAY
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

can't agree with you drbreen, a game with no skill is so boring...
And you feel so good when you become skilled, fight are more intense, you are more concentrate, you get more fun etc... and i think you can't say you don't have fun being skilled, try another skill game when you are noob and play with noob/skilled player you don't know... it's so crap!! :o
Sorry for inactivity. :flower:
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

DrBreen wrote:why do you care about skill games?

you will never have fun in a game if you care about your and everyones skill

at least not the fun i have.
The fun i get on hl2dm is strafe tricks. You cant if youre not skilled.
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P