Grenade cooking :(

If we can help you in HL2DM...
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Grenade cooking :(

Post by Trauma< »

Hi mate! :)
I was wanted to know what do you think about nade cooking. We all use it but sometimes i think some player use this combo too much. You know, I don't said that because I want you to change your style of play, I'm just bored of this stupid combo. :roll: It used to be reserved to skilled player, but now, when you play in some server (... tsgk for exemple) It's sometime just a nade party. I prefer that emc2 server don't become a server like that and, be able to play with fun on it bcz i'm bored to spawn and be naded, run and being naded.. etc... My opinion: if you use it very very much, try another weapon, it's funniest for you and for others, I think nade have to be just a secondary, or a third weapon to use.
Personnaly I work on it and game is nice without them. In a way, i think nade are like smg :)
What do you think of that?

In a friendly way.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Same opinion than u since a long time...
and i see your nade are less than me : me 8.7 % u 7.84 %

Nade cooking is an easy way to kill when a full players server ... but in 1v1 things are a little different...

in fact, i think a very good player has favorite weapon of course ... but can be good with all weapon and not only one... see good players stats : all weapons have average same pourcentage...

On E=mc² servers, physics are over represented because our maps... but that will be change in some times with new map cycles.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Many blows prevent much lags....I have favorite weapon, u know what im talking about :wink:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, but what is special in Half Life 2 ? The Gravity Gun.. so it is special in the HL2DM, removing the physics will make the only special thing about HL2DM useless and, so, will make it just another shooter game..
I love ggun and physics, I wont like having them removed completely:(
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I love ggun too...
and it's not question to remove it ... just to balance a little weapon in order each player can show his potential.

topic started in private section ... but interresting subject for all i think.
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

On E=mc² servers, physics are over represented because our maps... but that will be change in some times with new map cycles.
I'm interrested by it... is the future map cycle ever decided? when it will be on ? what maps will be played ?
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

u will see.
I think about cycles map in function of day of the week.
Most of time still E=mc² maps (week end for example...)

I have a lot of ideas... just i need time.