Automated account verification

If we can help you in HL2DM...
FougereDeGuerre

Automated account verification

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Ne divulguez jamais votre mot de passe à qui que ce soit.
Automated Account Verification dit :
Hello, Automated Account Verification has detected multiple IP usage on this steam account. This
account is in danger of being shut down unless immediate actions are taken. For verification
and full control over this account please state your Account Name/Password. Thank you, and
for any questions please refer to steampowered.com

Please Note: Not Verifying Account Information, Your Account will be shut down within 24 Hours.

[E=mc²] FougereDeGuerre dit :
Steam ID: Fuck You
Password: Stupid stealer
Your account will be shut down within 24 hours
first steam advice: never tell your password to anybody
I am a steam admin
steam notice: we never would ask you your password
so read the notice, and don't try to steal regular account
There was a multiple IP usage on this steam account
Can you give me those IP?
You cant ask steam admin questions
Do as you are told and nothing bad happens
you ask me to give you my steam id and my password? and nothing bad happen??
you are laughing
No its just like a check if it's true
Please confirm your username/password
You know what, i will wait and see :-)
if someone bad appears, then I will take necessary options...
first of all i will look after your steamid and send it back to valve, just for some verifications
If you want your account banned then dont give it to me
Ne divulguez jamais votre mot de passe à qui que ce soit.

Other seams to encounter same situations http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=498767

Did you hear something like that? It was so strange to me that I was limit insulting against him...

Real admin or not?
And strange Account banned? what is an account banned, it is deleted and not banned I suppose
Feel free to post your comments, and to try the password and userid I give him...
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

It`s stupid stealer, bcz (i suppose) Valve would talk with u only via ur contact e-mail. So fuck him!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

take care guys...

VALVE NEVER ASKS YOU YOUR PASSWORD... even by mail !
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Cynyx wrote:take care guys...

VALVE NEVER ASKS YOU YOUR PASSWORD... even by mail !
Ok,ok, someone have stolen my free e-mail adress and msn account...but it were free things, and if someone asshole will try to steal my steam...so bad news for him, i have a real mag in the garage, and i`ll spend all my money(not in gay bar like in "elecric six" :lol: ) but to find him and shoot to his eGgzzz :lol:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Hehe, as if Valve would hire THOUSANDS of admins to TALK to every person separately:).. he is absolutely stupid:).. and, second, Valve KNOWS all of the account information ANYWAY, because Valve CHECKS is it everytime you log on steam:).. im unlucky, I never got such messages:(.. I want to talk to the Steam Admin so much, I would teach him some russian or English slang or swearing words:).. so much fun:).. I will use your password/username, Foug, mine is EXACTLY the same:).. lol..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
eXs| DanielAndres

Post by eXs| DanielAndres »

Even if a Account should be stolen and used by someone else at the same time you would only get disconnected with the Message. "This Steam-Account is used onto another Location... blabla".

Steam would not put in the Effort to run behind everyone for something like that. They just Block the Account and wait until you contact them to sort this out. Im with KIO when he says that their Capacity is far too small to sort something personal on a Server.
FougereDeGuerre

Really, i thinked exactly like you did, but when a guy chat with you which so good prepared sentences and andswers, you finished by doubting about your conviction, it's human i think...

Anyway, he didn't get my password, nor my steam account name, and he kick me out of its steam friend (i suppose, because he imediately felt unconnected) when I said that I will look after his steamid and give it to valve...

In conclusion, simply never give your password, doesn't matter who is asking it.
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
disabled

Post by disabled »

BURN THEM THIS FUCKING FAKE ADMIN> :twisted:
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
eXs| DanielAndres

Post by eXs| DanielAndres »

FougereDeGuerre wrote:In conclusion, simply never give your password, doesn't matter who is asking it.
Agreed. So, what was your PW again? :lol:
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Serious even cheater, which they have blocked to him to the account, and it would want to rob yours. But it is a form rare to do it. This always happens and will happen, is necessary to be a little but distrusted the people.
FougereDeGuerre

eXs| DanielAndres wrote:Agreed. So, what was your PW again? :lol:
I'm not going to write it here, but it is so long and complicated that if i say it to you, one minut later you have forgot the helft of the password...
Really, if you want to ckrack my PW, the easiest solution is still brutforce, but don't worry if HL5 is out when you finally found it ^^