Help

If we can help you in HL2DM...
EEE K t Pillo

Help

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Hi, these days I have problems with my computer :evil: , not if it is of the graphical card, or not. But I see all intermittent one, and I cannot aim well, before it can aim already have moved the players. This also happens to me, when I am in way spectate.
I am watching to drain it of archives, and to update the graphical card. But at the moment it does not seem that it makes effect. If it has happened to you sometimes, I imagine that to occur to the solution you, telling that I am noob :oops: in computers… hehe. :roll:
Reign

Post by Reign »

same with me mate, i lag 24/7 i dont understand, maybe someone can help me too ? i cant aim at all...
Reign - Rachel
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

no comment, bcz i`m the most laggy player in E=mc2....
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

If u remember next steam update, i can't play because i suffered about some strange lag. Mouse ? GPU? Network? all things are ok but i still lag. one player from the Cartel clan show to me a command in console :

cl_interp 0.1

Steam update has set this value to 0 on my config ! so i lag... try it. (These command saves my life !lol)
Reign

Post by Reign »

lol ok i try...
Reign - Rachel
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

my problem of the retardation(lag?) has not been solved. The one that I have sometimes, with himself is retardation much not to see anything. I believe that Something must be my computer… goes bad in him ......
Is possible that it is ram memory ..... Although sometimes, when restart several times with the server, does not give to problems… Pity that single sometimes. Also it happens the retardation to me when there are many players in one server…
I do not understand so that it begins to me to pass this if I have not installed anything. It will be by an update?......grrrrr :evil:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

As i said, I have had exactly the same problem. very bored.
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

already cynyx, and that solution you have found. What we were speaking night yesterday?......
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

For my problem, i have done :
-> reinstall motherboard drivers
-> reinstall graphical drivers
-> reinstall mouse drivers
-> bypass my provider ping limitation
-> play with rate command (i have checked yours, not that...)
-> clean my mouse (!)
-> buy a new mouse (!)

anything works... only the cl_interp 0.1 command solves my problem.
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Well, finally I believe that my Lag has been solved, these two last days to not spent more times. Surely that when writing interp., i to return to connect, was fixed. I hope that this follows thus.
Thanks. .....
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

I commented with too much illusion the end of my problem with the LAG, but the other day has not finished absolutely ..... playing in TSGK, with many players in the game, it always happened to me, and it was impossible to be able to point my arms at somebody….When it was able to aim, it already was I die I! With the bad LAG, and playing against Noobs, there is no problem, they are not fast and they die, but when the level of the players is high, I cannot do nothing else that to die. I do not see nor the grenades, only I hear them arrive ..... LOL and with the GRABGUN, impossible to give back the firing, with LAG, when I aim to give back the shot, or I have eaten physics….LOL! I laugh to me not to cry.... :cry:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Try to play Counter Strike ... just to check if there is lag as HL2DM.

If there is no lag in CSS, reinstall HL2DM perhaps solve your issue.
if there is lag as HLDM, check your internet connection (software as antivirus, firewall, chat software, all network consumers sogtware...)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

try also STEAM tools to check ur settings :

type the following url in ur internet browser

Code: Select all

steam://support/?Issues=*&Tests=Ports

steam://support/?Issues=*