KWL Killbox World League

All things you want to say
-=CVRL=- Carioca

KWL Killbox World League

Post by -=CVRL=- Carioca »

hi guys, dont know, if you allready know about the KWL Killbox World League?!? Well, the site is up, all infos there, have a look here: http://www.the-kwl.de

Something else... i tried 3 times in the past to connect on your server. I couldnt get in, the download of the map didnt start (or is very slow??). For now i have the maps and will visit you guys soon on your servers.

Keep on fraggin,

Carioca
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Hi Carioca,

About KWL league, i have known that... But i think E=mc² still noobs... We need training for that sort of contest.

About our server, download depends perhaps of location... Sorry for that ... but now you have them ... we wait you for try our map...

See you in game Carioca...
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Hi Carioca. I didn't know this league and just take a look. Maybe we are not yet ready for this kind of figth, but this look permit me to see that the two maps made by anti are played on the KWL server 1 :)

Nice work brother :twisted:
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
-=CVRL=- Carioca

Post by -=CVRL=- Carioca »

well guys, KWL should not only have totally professional players. More interessting is the fun to play with all who likes killbox gaming. We all know, which clans this are. But the start of KWL needs a bit time, i am waiting for a clan/league plugin, lately in start of 2007 it would be ready, mabye more early.
I like some maps you did, also this housemap is a great fun. Keep goin on with mapping and inform me about new maps and mapupdates.
bye bye