KIO is back...and he's got presents:)

All things you want to say
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

In fact(ofcourse) i want a pic from this great master also...
Can u make for me avatar with Battlefield2142 symbolic or with russian traditional themes...if not hard...
To Trauma:свобода слова и изложения мысли на родном языке являются неотъемлимым правом гражданина всякого сложившегося общества... :lol:
disabled

Post by disabled »

Да Траума у нас свобода слова )))
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

KIO wrote:NP, Beny:)
Edit: Erm, Anti, I wouldnt be able to draw spongebob myself and I dont like using other picture or clipart:).. well, i can try:)..
only a very simple spongebob is enough ;-)
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

federalic wrote: To Trauma:свобода слова и изложения мысли на родном языке являются неотъемлимым правом гражданина всякого сложившегося общества... :lol:
disabled wrote:Да Траума у нас свобода слова )))
So we can speak french ? :lol:
Last edited by zoubab on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OMGWTFBBQ
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

russian is so easy :-)
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

anti fougere wrote:russian is so easy :-)
haha, nice joke...more hard to learn than french, english, or german...more easy than chinese... :lol:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol you all:).. I didnt wanna start the conversation in russian, Im the moderator as well!!!:) sorry, guys, Trauma... please believe me, there is nothing offensive in the conversation.. I ll try to avoid doig that in future:)..

Ok, fede, Ill have a go doing an avatar for you at some point:).. coz, as a REEEEEAL Supa-artist I need A LOT OF TIME to make some simple crappy looking shit that will be, in fact, a masterpiece:)... muhahaha..

Edit: Anti, ok, ill try to draw a square with eyes and teeth:).. Dont worry, mate, when I ve got some free time and will to do it - I will try to make something for everyone:).. the order is now, as follows: Beny, Zoubab, Anti, Fede... or any other order, if I feel like it:).. Beny will be easy - I dont have to draw anything anymore - the shape is done:)..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

sent me by steam :P
Nirvana lover
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Thank you very much Kio! Also you are very good player, I feel to have marched, surely who we see ourselves in the server, I continue playing in them, but not as much as before, and when we have available and well formed the server I publish of KDN, I will give the IP you, so that all e=mc2 happens through the server that surely that is welcome. :D

BB