AT last our map is finaly going live

All about E=mc² custom maps or if you want suggest a map for our servers
[ TSF ] LORD DAVROS

AT last our map is finaly going live

Post by [ TSF ] LORD DAVROS »

OK every one finaly after 2 months or more and over 450 hrs and almost completely rebuilding this map it is ready to go onto the TSF server
So the final version of this map will go on the server tomorrow night (SUNDAY 2nd September) at around 7 pm our time and again i will leave it on for several hrs .
so please try to make it as there are even more bits added than there were on the last test.
I have opened up a large area at the back of the map and put in a bank to help with fps in certain areas as well as help game play.Also the main building has 2 extra stories added to it, this was mainly to help stop other parts of the map from being rendered when players are down by the bank at the lower end of the map. again this was to help increase fps. BUT it looks good also.

Once again I would like to thank SADIST for the time he has put in in helping me sort out several glitches and teaching me things I have needed to know along the way.....

Hope to see you all there as it would be nice to put this map to a proper test with lots of players on it at the same time..
ImageImage

GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING DALEKS KILL
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

very nice!
Nirvana lover
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

Which map do you talk ?
screenshots ?
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

advices to make advert for a map :

-> screen of the maps
-> ip of the server
-> download link
[ TSF ] LORD DAVROS

Post by [ TSF ] LORD DAVROS »

the launch went very well tonight and it will now go into our map cycle everyone said they liked what I had done to the map.
It is called [tsf]_ultimate _runoff and there are some screen shots in the kc forum here .
http://z11.invisionfree.com/KCClan/inde ... wtopic=811
but you realy need to play the map as so much has ben changed that the pics just wont do it justice :D

Ahh sory guys my mistake thought i had given the ip :oops: :oops:
our forum can be forund here and the server can be joined just by clicking on the ip on this page
http://www.rtype.com/tsf-Clan/
I didnt use a down load link as we r using a fast download server so i thought players would get it quicker by joining the server..
ImageImage

GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING DALEKS KILL