I begin to hate this game ...

If we can help you in HL2DM...
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

I begin to hate this game ...

Post by Cynyx »

Last game :
After 2 days of no playing perhaps i suck but ...............

I respawn : no weapon : bam : 357 shoot : 25 hp...

not a coincidence : 4 times in a row.

Other thing : 4 players in a melee, shoot together... I'm face to them : They shoot ONLY at me ...

not a coincidence : it's ALLWAYS.

A player seems prefer to die in a melee because he has tried to kill or killed me than kill his direct opponent...

WHY? Why i'm the allways target? THERE IS NO HONNOR TO KILL ME ! STOP TO HUNT ME, I'm a innocent.
darkmaster

Post by darkmaster »

Me too today i'm very angry and i banned me because i'm angry :x
disabled

Post by disabled »

hehe Fresh Aim French meat)
Cynyx just game. Its good when all hunt you , it means that you is strong.
It is a good train for you. realy.

Imagine how i will suck because i dont play for 1.5 weak. LOL.

We always will cover you in team) :P
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

so, its like a Singleplayer mode for you, where all of the enemies are against you :)..
Cynyx, yes, I understand what you mean.. I, personally, realize that I chase you or Pillo, as opposed to the other players and I stop doing that once I realize it. Because it is unfair, but I do it for a different reason.. When playing with clan members - I prefer killing my friends, rather than other people (I know it sounds strange, but it is like that).. So, people with Emc tag are primary targets for me because you are my friends..
Also, as you are the better player for most of the time, it is natural that weaker players will hunt you.. It will be a challenge to kill you for them.. Try to get used to that and dont get annoyed too much.. They will lose interest eventually... Believe me.. and.. sorry if I was ever unfair to you:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

u have to find another friend ... lol
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

I always try to follow next kill rules:1) find the target(everything that moving not so far from me, excluded campers and smgays+first in killing priority for me) 2) weapon choose 3)try to kill target...if target will be like "chicken", and will do it very good then go to first point :lol: