How do you feel at this moment?

All things you want to say
mcbertie
E=mc² member

Re: How do you feel at this moment?

Post by mcbertie »

good luck fire hope u get everthing sorted m8 :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

thanks man :beer:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Well, you dont really need to take the cooler off to vacuum it:)) But, anyways, service center is indeed safer.
Upgrade for a laptop?:))) Isnt RAM for it twice more expensive or smth?
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

KIO wrote: Upgrade for a laptop?:))) Isnt RAM for it twice more expensive or smth?
no where did u hear that ? :) Compare: 1) and 2) 1 is for laptops 2 is for desktops (1 is actually the one im going to buy, gonna get two of those)
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

KIO wrote:Well, if it died while playing - most likely it has overheated. When mine did that (not laptop, but pc, coz i messed with the CPU in its slot and didnt apply enough heatpaste)

Humph...you never said...!! :smart:
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

nah, that was a long time ago on my old PC.
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Just watched russian film Solaris(there is a hollywood film as well, but its got Clooney in it)... amazing film, really. Actually leaves a lot of feelings and thoughts behind. Much like Stalker, by the same director - Tarkovsky
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

A herd of wild boars ran loose through a Hamburg neighbourhood on Friday evening, invading a metro station and an office building as police chased the rampaging pack of pigs.
Read on... :D :scared:
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

My tax office wants to fuck me! They have rejected my tax return on the grounds that I false information during the vacation days, I have had 20 last year, had made. For days less vacation, then have to pay more to me back. Now, they want a certificate from the employer. So I sued the! The reply to me that check now my last five years. Fuck them FUCK THEM!!!!
I work hard and have little vacation days. And that's the answer from the state? the don't believe that i have only 20 days holiday. Really! damn i'm so angry. i'm full of rage!

And wow nice, a Hell Angels Member live in a new villiage in a new big house, all very seriously, and last days a special police unit want him for illegal weapon use. They at the door and from the inside the HA Member shoot down one Special Police Officer. Nice, he had a wife, big house, much money. i don't have a wife, no house and not so much money. Specially no wife.
why these people have wives? trade illegal weapons, shoot police officers down.. ?&$§#*!"!§"()/%&"§()=/QW§!°!!!!
http://www.goreyguardian.ie/breaking-ne ... 02083.html
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

I feel good :)

Just back from Japan!! Awesome place, awesome people.

How is everyone? Anyone for japanese biccy? :D
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

no thanks u never know whats in them mate :) :D
but good to have yeeeee back :cool2: fuzzy the :spy:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

Hey fuzzy good to have u back m8,is that a japanese CHOCCY biccy :D
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
mcbertie
E=mc² member

Post by mcbertie »

hi fuzzy welcome back hope u enjoyed yourself.................. bring on the biccy's :wink: :wink: :wink:
CygnusX1
E=mc² member

Post by CygnusX1 »

Welcome back, :) Japan eh thought maybe it would be raw fish biccies now :smelly: hope you had a nice time :cool2:
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

Hi All,

Will post some pics once I get around to it. Was awesome! Geek heaven! lol!!

Choccy biscuits they are... :-P
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

hi everyone, just back from my short trip to St. Petersburg (2nd largest city in Russia after Moscow), as always I have a bunch of pics to share :)

Some views of the city:

Hermitage (a very famous museum):

Isaakievskiy cathedral:

Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

The cathedral is really nice! :cool:
The hell is paved with good minds.
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

nice pics mate :cool2: :cool2:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Fucking retards working at the council.. I knew their incompetence was legendary, but I did not think they were fucking trained to be MORONS.... IASIUDNHSIFBDSYFGS@JAS:IODSOIDJFOHDSUIHSFIUGSDKJPSOFPAOIDUIOSis...
It is taking me TWO MONTHS of correspondence to tell the council that there is ONE EXTRA PERSON living in my flat... TWO FUCKING MONTHS... And there I was thinking beurocracy in post-USSR was bad... FUCK YOU MERTON COUNCIL, H ROSE AND SOME SARAH WOMAN PERSONALLY... FUCK YOU!
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

lol, what about that e-government thing that's been paid so much attention to in the EU? Doesn't it help to cut through all the red tape? Or is it just talk?
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Basically, my gf, now my wife, has moved in with me... Like a decent citizen claiming a discount from council tax I decided that I let them know that there is another person living with me and I no longer qualify for the discount.
Since I once did similar thing when my mother came to live with me, I thought it would be easy. Phoned them, asked what to do, told them my circumstances. They said "Well, just email us with all of that explained so that we have some sort of document from you, i.e. the email".
Did that.. they took their sweet time to reply, asking me retarded questions contradicting themselves etc... All over email, i.e. 3-4 days for each of their replies... Then they just shut up for 2 weeks... Phoned them, accidentaly got through to the woman who was writing to me, she got offended when I said "This sarah woman disappeared" and said "I am Sarah and I havent disappeared, some other officer is dealing with your case now and they will reply shortly".... Which amazingly they did in another week, saying that they did everything like I told them and ill get my new bill some time soon...
I did get the bill today - it had wrong names on it (mine wasnt on there), and the sum i owed them was twice that I actually owe them. So i wrote them a looooooong email, treating them like 5 year olds that forget the beginning of the sentence once they get to the end of it.
Was repeating myself over and over, made some bullet points and also included a breakdown of how THEY SHOULD calculate MY council tax and how much EXACTLY I owe them. So now ill wait another week for their replies. Once the problem is sorted Ill comment on how people called "benefit thieves" here, i.e. those who get discounts etc unjustly, come about.. Ill say that benefit thieves dominantly exist just because it is such a pain to deal with you people to keep the details up to date.

And the e-government, i guess I know what you are talking about.. I did my tax return online, for instance, with no paper involved.. Apparently thats a new and amazing thing..
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

KIO wrote:accidentaly got through to the woman who was writing to me, she got offended when I said "This sarah woman disappeared" and said "I am Sarah and I havent disappeared
:rofl:
KIO wrote:And the e-government, i guess I know what you are talking about.. I did my tax return online, for instance, with no paper involved.. Apparently thats a new and amazing thing..
yeah but besides filing tax returns online it's supposed to allow you to do many other things like apply for a new passport,pay traffic fines etc. It should also provide facilities for updating your personal details (info about flat residents for instance) with the government, no? I could be wrong on this..
Here they've recently started implementing this e-gov program but it's all going slow as hell (huge amounts of money being spent on this and a great deal of money laundering involved as always..)
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

KIO wrote:Basically, my gf, now my wife...
Dear KIO,

Congratulations, wishing you Peace, Happiness and Success.

Fuzzy
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

http://www.mykeblack.com/flash/chaos/chaos_content.html

Wow!!..this brings back memories..Fuzzy
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I got myself... well, i got it as a present...an awesome 6th gen ipod nano. Im not a mac-o-phag, but i had the original nano for 5 years and its time for it to retire I guess. Anyways, here is my great new toy:

Its about 2.5 times smaller than my old nano, but it has a larger screen, twice the battery life, twice the memory and its touchscreen too. Really nice holding it in your hands, well...hand... its so small - like a keyring. Sweet little thing.
I still hate the whole apple itunes policy, i.e. that there is no other program that lets you upload music to the new players. Winamp used to handle the original nano, but doesnt even recognize this one.
Coz, yeah, stopping people from downloading the music from their players on a computer will stop the worldwide piracy.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

KIO wrote:I got myself... well, i got it as a present...an awesome 6th gen ipod nano. Im not a mac-o-phag, but i had the original nano for 5 years and its time for it to retire I guess. Anyways, here is my great new toy:
Looks like a precious jewel ... but you forgot the essential (sic) for a music player : is sound good ?
KIO wrote:
Coz, yeah, stopping people from downloading the music from their players on a computer will stop the worldwide piracy.
lol. so true.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Actually, the sound on all ipods is usually good, this one is no exception. I believe it is a bit better than my old player, i.e. no hissing from the amplifier at all etc. My old ipod was very damn good as well. Lets say, that my nokia phone is a "music phone", which of course means its still crap at playing music, but any ipod is by a huuuuuuuuuuge amount better than my phone.
..However I use a mid-range in ear senheisser headphones I bought a few years ago. They have really good sound quality still, but dont know if they are being the limit for the quality of sound or not. But I have no complaints about the quality so far, even enjoy it more compared to my original nano.
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

I see that the forum is so dead.. :( , i hope all of you guys are fine!

See ya around.. :scared:
The hell is paved with good minds.
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

yeah its a pity but wee have no games wee all like to play togither this makes the forum die i am so angry with steam :mad: