pics look great hope ur haveing loads of fun :cool2:
ps. sry i missed ur message for skype m8 :hmmm:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Re: How do you feel at this moment?

Post by DHR_000x »

LOL!!

I just downloaded torrent of Judge Dredd Evil vs. Death and Sniper Elite and now i see the Steam update :zombie:

"Rebellion Games 50% off" ^^
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Sniper elite is so shit:) I played that.. Yeah, the bullet mechanics are amazing, especially on maximum realism, where u have to account for lots of shit.. but the game is so raw! u just crawl around and kill everyone with ur sniper rifle... and, yeah, u can shoot grenades on enemies..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

:omg:
The hell is paved with good minds.
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

i played this game and u say its shit well do u know of a better one ? if so tell me ^_^
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I dont know a better "sniper game"... this one is the best in terms of mechanics and stuff... but as a game its crap:) u ONLY have a rifle.. well, and a pistol that shoots pellets. But, the enemy count is maybe just a little bit smaller than in a normal shooter game. They all have ridiculously long field of view, so they can spot u crawling in the bushes a mile away, they also have some amazing hearing, and, well, u either get a mission fail on alarm or u die. Or, u can kill ALL enemies on the map, which kinda defeats the idea of you being the "sniper elite" wiping out batallions with your rifle. I liked the mini-game things about it - shoot with the sound of the artillery to mask the shot, compensate for the wind, gravity, heartbeat, etc.. or getting 2 headhsots with one shot.. Gets hard and repetetive:)

EDIT: As a stealth game I prefer the Splinter Cell series... any of it, to be honest. I absolutely loved the last one - Double Agent..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Image love my new internet connection :D
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I had 25 mbit once... but it was when my ISP glitched out really badly... Im on 8 megabit normally, then i lost all connection, and when trying to run a speed test got low values, then it just zoooooooooooomed to weird speeds, the arrow was going up and down. So, three tests in a row i had 25-26 megabit or smth.. and then it all died again:)))
ar3a52

Post by ar3a52 »

DHR_000x wrote:Image love my new internet connection :D

damn :(
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

ar3a52 wrote:
DHR_000x wrote:Image love my new internet connection :D

who has the lamest ISP? we have a winner :cry: :

Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote:est.net]Image[/url]
who has the lamest ISP? we have a winner :cry: :
For same testing conditions, choose Zurich server, it will be worst :P

Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

oups sorry ...
I was watching a streaming movie in same time during my first test :-P

F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

wtf?

Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote:wtf?
lol at the russian server :)

Image Image

Image Image

not really constant results ...
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

fucking angry! My Emissions inspection on my car costs me 59 Euro! 59 EURO!!!!! for 10 Minutes, one technican stick a Investigation stab in the exhaust and thats it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
and that should not be anything, i go yesterday to the barber, haircut men: 20 Euro. WHAT??? as last, 2 months ago, 16 Euro!?!?!?!?!? 4 Euro more? What the heck?! They only cut the hair, no washing, no blowjob, nothing. only Haircut. Fucking crazy for 20 Euro. damn. thats 79 Euro in two days for MUST DO. Damn.
I think these prices are not justified at all. i want be free, and i mean really FREE! :mad:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Funny to read that about hair cutting, at this moment, I have just cut my hair myself before reading this post.
Yes.. since now 2 years, i have never gone to the hairdresser. For 20 Euro you can buy a clipper ... still not blowjobs in same time but with the money and time saved I'm sure u can have some ... :D
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

+1 i cut mine too :D
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

I havent been near a barbers in years the last time my hair was cut DARKIUS did it so i pay nothing :rofl: but if hairdresser had out blowjobs ill be there :metal: (as long as its females none of that gay rights) :D
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

a bj hair salon? :scared:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I think that sounds like a great business proposition, u can make shit loads of money out of it.
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

Yeah yeah, Germany and her economy. To throw up, because I wanted to buy me this Badmotorfinger Album by Soundgarden :metal: . But in Muenster, there is no music store any more, only two branches of the large retail chain Metro. Fuck the Metro :moral: ! I don't buy anything there. The Metro Store (Saturn & Mediamarkt) has the CD. For 9 Euro. But in Muenster is a old cult Bar with the Name Metro. And the Metro Group has nothing else to do than sue the bar until at times because of the name.
It went through 3 instances and the BAR has been expensive. But because the bars have existed for some time won. As if this had not known of the Metro Group. One can even try it :cigar: . The owner is a good friend of mine and so I'll buy nothing in the metro.
I think that Amazon it was the many small shops have closed down o.O . Wow, Amazon.de has the CD for 6,99 Euro. What a price :omg: .
But Amazon in Germany sent only free from 20 Euro. So i must buy more. But it can not be!!! Damn. :hmmm:
CD-wow is to not more an option for me. Delivery Time 12 Days, and only Credicard or paypal. wuah paypal :smelly:
No change in lokal Store to buy a CD. Oh yeah, one very little Shop also has the CD too. 17,99 Euro. <---!!!! har har very funny.
The only option is buy 2 or 3 Audio CD's from Amazon, or the CD and the new CUT Batman game :batman: . Waaaahhhhhhh i'm adult!!!!!!
Cut cut cut cut ... fuck '%$§§"%§(U/=!)"(/§ :censored:

i think my moral and principled are a problem for my self :upset: I must be antisocial to throw my principles on the heap? really, i don't know that...
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

bah ... money is made to be spent ...
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

<<<<<<<--- !!!!!
Cynyx wrote:bah ... money is made to be spent ...
sure, but you do not care who's given money? I respect the fact.

and WTF? I do not think it's OK to get the Nobel Prize for the U.S. economy. The United States? They launching the credit crisis! :angry:

uuhhh :rolleyes: my account is save and i know why...muahhahahahahahahha

Last weeks there are going rumors around that honks are stolen PW and Email Accounts. A list over 40.000 Emails incl. PW has found BBC Reporter. Now you can check it: http://beta.serversniff.de/mailaccounts
TYPE ONLY your first name! NOT THE COMPLETE EMAIL ADRESS!!!!!!

i'm save, i'm sooooo save :banana: :rofl: :metal: :rolleyes: :vote:
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

Does you know neurodermatitis http://www.mercksource.com/pp/us/cns/cn ... 071760.htm? How about 8-10 percent of Western people on the planet here have this disease. This is indeed mostly with cortisone creams on average 6 to 8 euros for 25 grams, free treatment. Now, invented in the 80s in Germany with a fellow student is a cream that is cheap and without side effects for 1 Euro. It's inside only Advocado Oil and the urgent Vitamin B12 (very expensive! why?!?!?! i don't know) and B12a. Now called Regividerm. As of 2001, after two large studies in university hospitals, it works perfect, the cream should come on the market.
The inventor, attended the 5 largest pharmaceutical companies in Germany (haaarrrrrghhh!!!!). None of them wanted to have the product, because it cures the disease!!!!. Yes, it is so, it cures the disease!!!! Yesterday was also a documentary on German television.
http://www.ardmediathek.de/ard/servlet/ ... 88FE149911
(sorry only a german docu)
The pharmaceutical companies in Germany do everything possible that this product does not come on the market. It might help people. And as I always say, where people work for people everywhere. If you really, but it's all just about money. The man is long gone. Consider the times: 8 to 10 percent of the total population. The tube cream for 2 euros. A very big business. But it would help people and you can not.

:omg: :( :mad: :uncool: :tank:

I anyone Need the recipes:
The trial medication vitamin B12 – avocado oil contains only naturally occurring
substances in a simplified formulation with few ingredients: these are vitamin B12 in a
concentration of 700mg/kg, methylglycoside stearate (Emulsan), avocado oil and
distilled water, whereas avocado oil was added from cosmetic point of view, because
of its physico-chemical properties, i.e. it spreads easily on the skin. The avocado oil
of our trial preparation contents vitamin E (Tocopherol) in a dosis of 82,9 mg/kg,
whereas the values of vitamin A and D3 were not detectable in the investigated preparation .

This is from the patent letter.
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

:upset: :zombie: :omg: :zombie: :shy: HOLLY SHIT what a long post :-P
Callahan are u a doctor ?
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

interresting but
according wikipedia's page about Vitamin B12 :
Side effects, contraindications, and warnings

* Dermatologic: Itching, rash, transitory exanthema, and urticaria have been reported. Vitamin B12 (20 micrograms/day) and pyridoxine (80 mg/day) has been associated with cases of rosacea fulminans, characterized by intense erythema with nodules, papules, and pustules. Symptoms may persist for up to 4 months after the supplement is stopped, and may require treatment with systemic corticosteroids and topical therapy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

I did see the movie in german that callahan was talking about and i am very interseted with that also, its pretty hard to imagine... :upset: :cranky:
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

DHR_000x wrote:I did see the movie in german that callahan was talking about and i am very interseted with that also, its pretty hard to imagine... :upset: :cranky:
Holy Cow DHR_000x!

The Swiss pharmaceutical company Mavena AG brings Regividerm ointment out in November 2009 :aha: . And that will take billions. Not only is the salve for eczema, but is also very good at helping Psoriasis (shed-twist, Schuppenflechte). Well, the German companies are once again totally shit. :mad:

An it looks like this:

DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

I posted that already on the FB Group i founded after i saw the movie

Try this link if you want to take a look:

http://www.facebook.com/dani.trueb#/gro ... 035&ref=mf

Donno if the link works :upset:

BTW i just deleted my FB account, fuck it. I dont need to know some kind of thigs form other people, specially when its about that girl that i love so much, that is going out with a fucking dickhead that i hate over all, because he only thinks about to fuck whatever stays in front of him :mad:
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

:omg: pay for my flights ill come over and kneecap the bastard :moral: :moral: :zombie: