L4D?

General discussion about games
Roundup
E=mc² member

Re: L4D?

Post by Roundup »

Cynyx wrote:when i watch videos, i'm not sure it's my kind of game.
I think too cause you are a lonely player :) , i remember that you shooted all even
in team deathmatch, hehe, too bad.. :rolleyes:

And what a joy to play without lags, omg that goood !
The hell is paved with good minds.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Hurray for Roundup!:) Im going to be palying today for sure... and maybe tomorrow... and the day after.. so we are bound to meet online:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

So... i have to wait to get some money :zombie:
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

KIO wrote: Im going to be palying today for sure... and maybe tomorrow... and the day after.. so we are bound to meet online:)
I don't think that i will be able to play on week but be sure for the weekend :)
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

Roundup wrote:
KIO wrote: Im going to be palying today for sure... and maybe tomorrow... and the day after.. so we are bound to meet online:)
I don't think that i will be able to play on week but be sure for the weekend :)
Roundy...you're alive...!!!!!! :beer:
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

FuzzyBear9 wrote:
Roundup wrote:
Roundy...you're alive...!!!!!! :beer:
lol funny the comment from you :rofl: :-P
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

hahahaha, true:) Fuzzy hardly ever emerges himself...
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

We have to make a team, because now i have the game too :metal:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I played with roundup today:) yeah, lets meet up some time..
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

DHR_000x wrote:We have to make a team, because now i have the game too :metal:
Yeah greaaat!!
KIO wrote:I played with roundup today:) yeah, lets meet up some time..
I played like a dick :D , but you know...DAMN WISKEY!! :rofl:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol... Roundup got lost in the map every time he spawned as infected:) I could see him wandering around, looking for people..
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

that's true :-P , i don't how you do to be good in zombie, it's really hard :zombie: :omg:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, it takes time to adjust to:) Coz you are VERY easy to kill if they see you.. but most of the time it is attacking a lonely guy, ior someone who is a bit behind, so that whole team has to turn around to save him... useful teamwork is when u drag someone away as a smoker, and when someone runs to save him from you, a hunter attacks that guy and boomer gets either the guy you have, or the other two survivors.. making ambushes ahead of them is also fun... or in the middle of a battle, when they are busy fighting normal zombies, you can spawn REALLY close to them, something like 5 meters away from them... as long as you hide behind a corner - the game allows you to spawn.. so, if they are doing goood and you spawn as boomer - spawn JUST behind their backs, and run up to mark someone and then get killed so that u explode and get ALL marked:))) and when they are blind, the hunters come in, etc...
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Yeah its pretty funny.

I will never forget your bravery saveing me from falling of that building :metal: But after that chapter i was the one with most health of all, and it was my first time playing :-P

So.... tomorrow i have to work... but on sunday we have to try to meet together :smart:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

hehe, well done:) Sorry i had to leave in deathmatch yesterday...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Anyone else got the game or wants to play or whatever?:)
There are more and more people with brains in the game now, so its interesting.. Team tactics I have never seen in any other game. Spec-ops style:) Move in, secure the area, hold positions, and move on to the next position... I like it, although I have been playing tf2 all night yesterday:)
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

I have some troubles with my internet provider..

No more connection for the moment, arrrghh :mad:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

miti

Post by miti »

I want It¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

:D :zombie: that was funny
ok KIO i am playing the single player and well its nice .but its just kill move kill move kill .zzzzzzzz
do u use skype or steam to talk cos it would be hard with no talking /chat ?
if i buy this game wee should all go on skype to play or its just like the single player game :upset:
what do u think mate :hmmm:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Have just read what u said here:)
People use microphones in game quite often, it works ok, quality is good. Many servers have been tuned properly by now, so you can actually play without lagging most of the time.
As a matter of fact, i completed a campaign on last difficulty with one friend and two good strangers in about 2 hours.. We did die a few times, which means you restart the level, not the whole campaign. It is very much fun, and you get stats in the end, saying who killed how many, accuracy (not that it matters, you will see why just below), and total zombie count... That time it was around 3500 (does accuracy REALLY matter here?:))... Killing three and a half thousand zombies between four of us in less than 2 hours, if thats not fun, what is?:))) Then its definitely fun to be on the zombie side, when u play in versus mode.. But thats a whole lot different...
Do get the game and lets play... This game is best played with people you know...

EDIT: About the kill-move thing... play with people on Expert.. You will be glad to move:)
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

i too have played the singleplayer game and i must be honest after a couple of games it bored the crap out me and i uninstalled,i might buy the game after christmas if there is enough activity mulitiplayer cause it would be a waste of money otherwise
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Well, there is definitely lots of multiplayer activity now... and many normal players, who are not mutes or utter retards. So, its the social bit that counts for fun.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Very funny game. Change gameplay is not bad sometimes... However i played only in solo for the moment.
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Cynyx wrote:Very funny game. Change gameplay is not bad sometimes... However i played only in solo for the moment.
The only one point that i don't like: only four players vs zombies and not enought maps...
Too bad!

SDK for L4D is not available yet.. <_<
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Play multiplyaer, Cynyx:) Its even more fun. ANd Versus mode is really enjoyable if you get nice people playing.
I dont mind having only 4v4, its so good when you manage to do some teamwork and actually win.
SDK and more maps should be coming out soon, they say.
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Cynyx wrote:Very funny game. Change gameplay is not bad sometimes... However i played only in solo for the moment.

singleplayer modus sucks :zombie: stupid bots <_<
disabled

Post by disabled »

I got l4d anyone ready to play at evening ? :batman:
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

I play 1 time in solo, and I never re play in solo, its a multi player game only.

The versus mod is cool too :=)
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

BOTS try to be your friends, but they will never be. Sometimes they are very sad, specially when KIO and me are next, because we kill them to steal their medikits :zombie: