The CERN blackhole

All things you want to say
F1r3
E=mc² member

Re: The CERN blackhole

Post by F1r3 »

ok South Osetia... here we go...
when this war started i was in Tunisia on my vacation and there I was mostly watching two TV channels: CNN and 1tv (one of the largest russian channels controled solely by the goverment: http://www.1tv.ru/) because 90% of the channels were french and je ne parlais francais unfortunately... So at the very first day when georgians attacked s.osetia and russia did not intervene there was nothing on CNN about it, N O T H I N G, only Beijing olymipcs. 1tv, on the contrary, was flooded with breaking news reports about georgian aggression . On the second day when russia sent its tanks and troops it was the opposite: CNN was reporting this all day long and almost nothing intresting was on 1tv. As the war evolved these 2 channels were focusing on absolutely different stuff: CNN was accusing russia of aggression, ethnic cleansing blablabla and showing interviews only of georgian politicians, 1tv was blaming georgia and,what a surprise, showing only russian embassador to the UN,prime-minister(who practically has control over the whole country) and minister of defence speak. Another interesting point: both channels were comparing military forces, only on 1tv it was Georgian(winner) vs Abkhazian and Osetian forces and on CNN it was Georgian vs Russian(winner) forces.
So what do we learn from all this? That's right - trust no one! :wink:
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

I dont see news) I only speak with people who discussing situations and compare facts that can be truth and that is really bullshit. 90% channels in all countries are corrupted - i dont trust any puplic information agency)
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

lol, soo.. nice find:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

federalic wrote:I dont see news) I only speak with people who discussing situations and compare facts that can be truth and that is really bullshit. 90% channels in all countries are corrupted - i dont trust any puplic information agency)
You are right. See that.
Russian detox against US detox. This time, US wins in a fun way.
http://observers.france24.com/en/conten ... ew-ossetia
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

CERN's LHC network hit by Greek hackers : http://www.itpro.co.uk/606150/cerns-lhc ... ek-hackers
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

LMAO !!!

i saw that today too XD :cranky: