I'll format C:

All things you want to say
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

I'll format C:

Post by DHR_000x »

I'm gonna format my HD and today and tomorrow i want to save some important files.

I'll format it because its starting to work very slow, i remember when i bought it, after type in my password i had to wait only 2-3 to begin to use the pc, now i can take lunch and come back and it is always loading. The funniest is that i ever laugh about this banners "you are the 1.000.000th who clicks this link. YOU WON" and today i clicked on a such banner "you have to install flashplayer HQ blabla" and OWNED!! Now ive got trojans spyware killware and holybitchware on my pc so... :dunno:

I would like to know where is the file with all HL2DM binds (and other important files you think i should copy) in order to copy it before i format.

I never did this on Windows Vista so... if i dont come back tomorrow... i am dead :cut:

It was funny to play with you guys :cry: :cry:

Now lets fight this shitty vista and blow up all this shitware :cigar:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Re: I'll format C:

Post by F1r3 »

as I said:
-get a working NOD32 and scan for viruses
-get a Reg.cleaner and clean up your registry

But if you want to format... Cya mate.. :(

DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

vista pppffffffphhhhhhaaaaaaaagggggg :uncool:
but it dose have a good system restore program better than xps :smart:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Vista sux, Nod32 sux also. Try better avira antivir. Its free and very good)
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

DHR_000x wrote:I would like to know where is the file with all HL2DM binds (and other important files you think i should copy) in order to copy it before i format.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

EDIT:

Code: Select all

Binds are usually stored in a file named config.cfg (found in Steam/Steamapps/ account name /day of defeat source/dod/cfg) but Day of Defeat: Source likes to overwrite this file every time you change your options, so your best bet is to create a new Notepad document and go from there. 

You'll need to save this file as userconfig.cfg in the same directory as config.cfg and make sure that the file type (when saving in Notepad) is set to “All file types”, NOT .txt or it won't work. 

NOTE: When you've finished binding your commands, make it read-only (right-click, Properties, check the box) and add the following line to the bottom of your config.cfg file: 

exec userconfig.cfg 
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

sorry to hear about ur HDD troubles :cry: id advise u try the programs the others have suggested,DARKIUS and i have a saying if it takes more than an hour and u havent found the problem just save the important stuff and format it only takes about an hour to an hour and a half to install an operating system :metal: ---FEAR THE MAXIMUS ;evil
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

i need 30 min with XP :D
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS wrote:just save the important stuff and format it only takes about an hour to an hour and a half to install an operating system
haha for me it will take 2-3 days because i think i have over 100 programs installed and a great amount of data which will have to be backuped and then copied to the hard drive again, so formatting is like a suicide for me :)
miti

Post by miti »

You exare of least, expect that no you pete the computer or something rare :dunno: :dunno:
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Lol at miti :D

I AM ALIVE :metal: :metal:
Miti without google translator wrote:I`ll miss you, hope you dont blow up your PC or something else :dunno: :dunno:

:metal: :metal: :metal: I AM READY FOR DUTY :cool2: