E=mc² begins to be known?

All things you want to say
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

E=mc² begins to be known?

Post by Cynyx »

Yesterday, i played on DMK server and i have seen the new Blood§ucker§ triplebox map.

I have seen on this map a texture with some greetings :

I think it's E=mc² clan who has been cited...
E=mc² clan is begining to be known ... I proud of that. So I encouraged all of you to play more on B§ server when you have time.
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Yeah, I also see it, and this god damn advertisement made that I was killed a lot bcz I was reading it. At first I was thinking it was for [KBH]E=mc2 (Macromaniac now, or something like that I don't remember exactly), who is one of the best ranked players on the BS server (and many other), but its name is also cited at the end of this advertisement so I think it's our team :)

This is a +1 for the bloodsuckers, but they also take a -1 from me because they said to me that the grav-nade combo is the ultimade noob weapons. :twisted: :twisted:
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
Maxut

Post by Maxut »

The next thing we'll hear is that Albert Einstein II aka Cynyx will launch a rocket with all the E=mc2 members in it and create the first human colony in Mars! :lol:
OwG
E=mc² member

Post by OwG »

It's great, we are respected now.