dm_dojo

All about E=mc² custom maps or if you want suggest a map for our servers
EEE K t Pillo

dm_dojo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Hello happy year!!!
In our server we could add an official map, although already it has been long time, is a map that I like much… Is dm-dojo, is a very juiceable map. It is a proposal, we could put it to voting.....
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I'm not a fan of this map...
For the moment i propose to put it in votemap list and not in cyclemap.

I'm lazy but 357killbox will be replaced by the new map of antifougere madbox in the cyclemap.
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Don't put dm_madbox_v1 in map cycle now because you will soon have to change it for a dm_madbox_v2 modified. Except if you want to work more :)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

anti fougere wrote:Don't put dm_madbox_v1 in map cycle now because you will soon have to change it for a dm_madbox_v2 modified. Except if you want to work more :)
I'm so lazy ... i prefer wait.

In fact, now i want to test map during some games before put it in cyclemap. Your map have been tested (and approved now hehe) by some E=mc² friends... I have try different settings also for gravity... I don't want players leave server during session because of a map (the best example is cave and its 8mb...).
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

I understand. Anyway you said you want to remove 357 kilbox from mapcycle but I've seen that's lots of player like it (and ask me to set it sometimes). In my opinion to many players use smg and nades on it :( but this map is fun when we only can here the sound of this "long reload" 357 gun.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I like 357 killbox for 2-3 players not more... more it's orgy... and i don't like that (perhaps because i still a noob in 357 and i die too much héhé). If the majority wants that, this map stays in mapcycle.
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Cynyx: I'm not a fan of this map...
For the moment i propose to put it in votemap list and not in cyclemap.

Oooooooo, funny map....
ok no problem..
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

if 357 is available in votemap that's ok with me. No need to put it in map cycle. about dm_dojo, I dunno it so I want to see it :P.