just ordered........

All things you want to say
fluffy little thing

just ordered........

Post by fluffy little thing »

a new comp consisting of as follows.........
quad q6600 1066fsb 8 mbc
2gb ddr2 800mhz duel ram
duel nvidia 8600gt 1024 mb in sli mode
i know it wont make me play better :roll: but hopefully it will be more reliable than my old rig :wink:
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

hohohohomg ! well done fluffy the geek ^^
OMGWTFBBQ
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol, nice PC, but you dont need THAT to play Deathmatch on full graphics:)))) It plays on full on mine, which is far from this..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

I'm sorry fluffy but this graphic card hasn't that much memory, you are not the first guy i know meaning that, but if you look on the internet, you can see that this GC has only 256MB integrated. Maybe the rest 768MB it catches from normal RAM, but integrated it has only 256MB

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/geforce_8600_uk.html

I've got a 8800 GTX 768MB and i dont know if exists one with inegrated 1024MB, i dont think so. And i write this just that you know what you're buying :)

And congrats for your new pc, i hope you'll enjoy all these new games and holy graphics :wink:
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

KIO wrote:but you dont need THAT to play Deathmatch on full graphics:))))
Yeah but take a look at these screenshots that i made, if he has/buys Crysis, he will go mad looking on the quality of the graphics :twisted:

fluffy little thing

Post by fluffy little thing »

OMG, STUNNING :D :D
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

DHR_000x wrote:I'm sorry fluffy but this graphic card hasn't that much memory, you are not the first guy i know meaning that, but if you look on the internet, you can see that this GC has only 256MB integrated. Maybe the rest 768MB it catches from normal RAM, but integrated it has only 256MB
old 7900ultra cards had 1024MB integrated! Maybe they did the same with 8600gt. Even if it is not needed.
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol, thats not full graphics, is it??? I played on THAT kind of quality on my PC:))) which has 7900GS 512 mb... Crysis is very resource-hungry... not worth the beauty. Play Stalker - same kind of graphics:))) Splinter Cell Double Agent looks much better to me and uses less power... I know it doesnt have HUGE open spaces, but still..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

stalker is far from crysis graphically. But about crap gameplay, dunno which one is the best :D.
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

anti fougere wrote:stalker is far from crysis graphically. But about crap gameplay, dunno which one is the best :D.
You are 100% right my friend, and about gameplay, i had a lot of fun with Crysis but STALKER was to unreal for me, the guns sucks. I played it about an hour and never tryed it again xD
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

DHR_000x wrote:
anti fougere wrote:stalker is far from crysis graphically. But about crap gameplay, dunno which one is the best :D.
You are 100% right my friend, and about gameplay, i had a lot of fun with Crysis but STALKER was to unreal for me, the guns sucks. I played it about an hour and never tryed it again xD
Stalker has 1000 times more interesting gameplay and scenario than Crysis. And stalker is more realistick - thats why u dont love guns in it. Crysis is stupid game with many funny bugs in aiming(u can kill one guy with one bullet, and u can do the same with 30-60 bullets :wink: )
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, STALKER is more "real", you die if you are not good enough:)) but they made the game too easy and shit, but there is AMK mod for STALKER, which makes it absolutely great.. last version of it is really good. But its for russian versions of the game only:)))

And Crysis is not THAT amazing graphically, I have to say. It is very nice, but without the pretty shaders and stuff - it is not that good. So... as i said, in DOuble Agent, graphics is just as good in small spaces, and in STALKER it is as good on open spaces..
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Yeah STALKER is so realistic that you are shooting on one that is about 250 meters far away from you with a mp5, and you dont hit them, because the bullet dont reach this distance, and these bad guys are shooting on you but you can do nothing, cz you are to far away, and you die. The funny is that when you aproach them and kill them, you can see that they were using exactly the same gun than you. They hit you, but you cant, because it is "realistic" :lol:

And about what Fede said about Crysis, i dont know if you played it or you saw that on youtube, but try to play it on Ultradifficult and then you will not need 60 bullets to kill one corean, but you die with 1 bullet too, so be carefull :D And you are right about that you can shoot a corean about 60 times and he doesnt die, but it is because the dificulty levels are crap, you should only play on Ultradifficult you know.

And i cant say anything more about STALKER, i dont play because of that, but i had a lot of fun with Crysis and i will follow playing it.

I respect your opinions, but KIO, what you CAN'T say, is that STALKER has nicer graphics than Crysis, and of course you need all settings on Very High to see what i see, if you disable some options it becomes crap, but that is normal xD
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

anti fougere wrote: old 7900ultra cards had 1024MB integrated! Maybe they did the same with 8600gt. Even if it is not needed.

Does this Graphic Card exists??? Look:

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/page/geforce_7900.html
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

DHR_000x wrote:Yeah STALKER is so realistic that you are shooting on one that is about 250 meters far away from you with a mp5, and you dont hit them, because the bullet dont reach this distance, and these bad guys are shooting on you but you can do nothing, cz you are to far away, and you die. The funny is that when you aproach them and kill them, you can see that they were using exactly the same gun than you. They hit you, but you cant, because it is "realistic" :lol:

And about what Fede said about Crysis, i dont know if you played it or you saw that on youtube, but try to play it on Ultradifficult and then you will not need 60 bullets to kill one corean, but you die with 1 bullet too, so be carefull :D And you are right about that you can shoot a corean about 60 times and he doesnt die, but it is because the dificulty levels are crap, you should only play on Ultradifficult you know.

And i cant say anything more about STALKER, i dont play because of that, but i had a lot of fun with Crysis and i will follow playing it.

I respect your opinions, but KIO, what you CAN'T say, is that STALKER has nicer graphics than Crysis, and of course you need all settings on Very High to see what i see, if you disable some options it becomes crap, but that is normal xD
erm, mp5 and 250 meters ROFL. more funny will be phrase " bullet from glock\beretta cant reach 100m target, what can i do?" lol
pistol<=25-30m, smg<=100-150, assault rifles 500-1000m. All realistick)
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

federalic wrote: pistol<=25-30m, smg<=100-150, assault rifles 500-1000m. All realistick)
Thats "aimed" shots.. as in, it is possible to aim 30m max, with a pistol, after that the bullet doesnt follow the straight line, might not fall, but loses much speed and can change direction... 1000m - is a medium sniper rifle... I think it is 300 meters for AK, but i dont remember.. and there is no AK in game:))))
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

federalic wrote: erm, mp5 and 250 meters ROFL. more funny will be phrase " bullet from glock\beretta cant reach 100m target, what can i do?" lol
pistol<=25-30m, smg<=100-150, assault rifles 500-1000m. All realistick)

Thats the problem ,this bitches hited me from so far :!:
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

Thread Hijack again ! :lol:
OMGWTFBBQ