Map Project: Metat&Pipes

Maps, decals, textures, graphics, videos...
FougereDeGuerre

Map Project: Metat&Pipes

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Here are some screenshots of the map I'm doing at this time. I think that the architecture of the map is finished, so I post here the result, so that you can see what I do and give comments to improve the map before I made a playable version...

I found the effect of the pipes very nice, and the ballspawnerand with three elevators on a radioactivity symbol very nice. I f it was possible to put pattent on maps idea, I certainly put one pattent on that radioactivy symbol...

Here are some screenshots:
  • Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Please add comments if you have an idea to improve the map, I want to finisch this map sunday...
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Seems to be a nice map one more time...
But one morte time seems little too dark on the screenshot...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Seems to be a nice map, Foug:)..
But how big is it?... and where will people fight if there are all those pipes?..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Those pipes are an access to the higher platforms for people who want to use the elevators to jump to the platform, and are first of all just an estethic way of moving up. They could be a nice but dangerous camping place, a weel launched combine ball will clear an entire pipe...

There are 1 big inner area, and one smaller one, but i'm going to send to Cynyx an archive with the first version this evening so that we can try it...
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.