Maps, decals, textures, graphics, videos...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Do u like my avatar?.. although there isnt much in it, but I say I like drawing/designing logos and stuff, I can try and make a decal for the clan... Do u want me to try?
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Off course KIO... All creation are welcome.
I would a nice avatar with the head of Eintein...
But i'm open to many decals...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I ll try to make some pictures, u can then choose, or make a vote or smth... or... Yeah, I know.. make a topic on the forum - so everybody interested would post something and vote for somebody else... well, if it goes that far:).. for now I ll start the logo...
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

KIO, can you do avatar for me,plz?
I want many snow and blood on it :twisted:
And my nick, ofcourse
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Snow, blood, and your nick!!!

You are in Russia, Federalic, just go out, kill abear in the snow, write your name in the snow either with bearblood, either only with your finger. Then take your camera and take a shot :D
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Fougere, LOL and LOL again:)..
Federalic, as a matter of fact, I offered help in making a clan logo:).. But I ll try to do one for u as well... or anybody else interested:).. but I am not promising anything, I am a crap artist, it just comes to me sometimes:)...
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

FougereDeGuerre wrote:Snow, blood, and your nick!!!

You are in Russia, Federalic, just go out, kill abear in the snow, write your name in the snow either with bearblood, either only with your finger. Then take your camera and take a shot :D
Lol, Fougere, there is no snow now here....AND THERE ARE NO BEARS EVERYWHERE HERE IN RUSSIA...it`s just west stereotype of our country :lol:
But you`ve given a good advice to me.
I will come to your home and kill your dog!!! :twisted: Muhaha....or cat....or anther pat....
only joking...i`m not a psycho...i think...
FougereDeGuerre

That's an idea, but there are no snow here. So just wait a bit, when it is going to snow, I will send you a mail. If you kill my kat and can't take your avatar because there is no snow, I will be very angry.

But if there is snow, then you can come here and kill my cat for your avatar. But only at one condition: You bring here enough vodka to drunk my cat, so that he don't feel anything while you kill him.

The needs of the team is more important than my cat, so in those precise conditions I can forgive you for this crime. xD

I'm also joking, so don't came dude, or I will be forced to change my cat with the one of my neighbours :)
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

FougereDeGuerre wrote: I'm also joking, so don't came dude, or I will be forced to change my cat with the one of my neighbours :)
ROFL...Hmmm, then i`ll take some boxes with vodka and some drunked guys with myself :lol:
FougereDeGuerre

Here is for you federalic (It's made in five minuts, so it have to be improved, but I'm not an artist, I let this work to KIO :wink: ).
You like snow, blood, and I like bear:

:D :D :D :D :D
And the avatar:

(80*80 is a very very little size)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

nice one !
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Thx a lot Fougere. Nice avatar :D
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

FougereDeGuerre wrote:Here is for you federalic (It's made in five minuts, so it have to be improved, but I'm not an artist, I let this work to KIO :wink: ).
Thats a great avatar, Fougere... I am definitely not an artist:).. but thank you anyway...
As the topic is called "Avatar from KIO", I MUST do somthing:).. I have some work to do for now, so on Friday, I think, I ll do a clan avatar.. and post it here.. but again: I am not an artist, I just like drawing and I wanted to help:).. so dont be disappointed too much when u see it:)..
FougereDeGuerre

federalic wrote:Thx a lot Fougere. Nice avatar :D
At first, I hust made it for a joke (snow and bear, the stereotype of Russia), but if you found it nice, it's very good. Then, just enjoy and use it.
KIO wrote:Thats a great avatar, Fougere... I am definitely not an artist:).. but thank you anyway...
Just look at the result of your avatar: He is clear, nice and in a size of 80*80. It's more easy to read your name than the one of federalic, but maybe also because federalic is bigger to write than KIO. (If I try to made an avatar with my complete pseudo, it's going to be totally unreadable).
I'm not an artist, I just like to do some images work... It's the same for you I think.
KIO wrote:As the topic is called "Avatar from KIO", I MUST do something:).. I have some work to do for now, so on Friday, I think, I ll do a clan avatar.. and post it here.. but again: I am not an artist, I just like drawing and I wanted to help:)..
No problem, you have all the time. You wanted to help, and it's just what we want, that the members of the E=mc² family are involved in the team (by playing a lot, by creating map, by doing some Artwork, by setting up or participating to the forum, ...). Everybody is free to choose the way(s) he is involved in the team.
You like drawing, so you create images, I just transform it. (Sometimes create too, but it is quite unusual :) )
KIO wrote:Thats a great avatar, Fougere... I am definitely not an artist:).. but thank you anyway...
Just look at the result of your avatar: He is clear, nice and in a size of 80*80. It's more easy to read your name than the one of federalic, but maybe also because federalic is bigger to write than KIO. (If I try to made an avatar with my complete pseudo, it's going to be totally unreadable).

I'm not an artist, I just like to do some images work... It's the same for you I think.
KIO wrote:So don't be disappointed too much when u see it:)..
Every work has worth. If you don't made a picture who worth at least 2 billlions dollars, then we just have to kill you. (Dont worry, I think it's just a joke, but still ask confirmation to the other members :) )
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

FougereDeGuerre wrote:
federalic wrote:Thx a lot Fougere. Nice avatar :D
At first, I hust made it for a joke (snow and bear, the stereotype of Russia), but if you found it nice, it's very good. Then, just enjoy and use it.
KIO wrote:As the topic is called "Avatar from KIO", I MUST do something:).. I have some work to do for now, so on Friday, I think, I ll do a clan avatar.. and post it here.. but again: I am not an artist, I just like drawing and I wanted to help:)..
No problem, you have all the time. You wanted to help, and it's just what we want, that the members of the E=mc² family are involved in the team (by playing a lot, by creating map, by doing some Artwork, by setting up or participating to the forum, ...). Everybody is free to choose the way(s) he is involved in the team.
You like drawing, so you create images, I just transform it. (Sometimes create too, but it is quite unusual :) )

KIO wrote:So don't be disappointed too much when u see it:)..
Every work has worth. If you don't made a picture who worth at least 2 billlions dollars, then we just have to kill you. (Dont worry, I think it's just a joke, but still ask confirmation to the other members :) )
omg, Fougere-spammer!!! :lol:
joking