Half Life 1 for 1$

Funny pictures, videos or anything you want to show
KIO
E=mc² member

Half Life 1 for 1$

Post by KIO »

Half-Life 1 is sold for one dollar at STEAM store until 21st of november:)) You gotta own that game, even if u dont wanna play it..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Re: Half Life 1 for 1$

Post by Cynyx »

I saw it ... it's for the 10th birthday...
I was near to click ... but i have thought : yes it's cheap, but i will not play to it in fact !

I remember i have bougth HL1 in a the box version 10 years ago ... just i have sold it after ...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol, greedy... Less than a cigarette costs you:) How many of those do you buy?:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

it's not be greedy to think to not pay for a thing u will not use !
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Well, its Half Life One.. You have to own it.. at least to show your children, when they grow up!:))) ANd its cheaper than a chocloate you didnt need to eat, a beer you didnt need to drink or a joint you didnt need to smoke:)
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

Still got the original,opposing forces,blueshift,They hunger 1 2 and 3 and i got Half-Life 1 Source from the collectors edition :D they are the pride of my collection they will go to my son or to the grave with me if he doesnt want them :D
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

I havent got op force or blueshift though:( Well, i do, in a way, but i dont legally own them:) ANd HL:source is pathetic:) It looks uglier than on the goldsource engine...
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

Yip i agree i thought it would have been the Half-Life 2 engine :D and graphics or at least with the advanced pack,but there is a mod in production called Black Mesa that is Half-Life 1 in the Half-life 2 engine :metal: ill see if i can find a link to the vid of it and post it if i find it
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, i know that one.. just wondering whether its gonna come out:) I found some higher textures and moedls for the original HL on the internet, so it looks a bit better now... thinking of playing through it again, since i got it:)
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS wrote:Still got the original,opposing forces,blueshift,They hunger 1 2 and 3 and i got Half-Life 1 Source from the collectors edition :D they are the pride of my collection they will go to my son or to the grave with me if he doesnt want them :D
+1
HAPPY 10th birthday to the LIFE :banana: :banana: :banana: WHAT A GAME IT WAS :wink:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR