ALMOST THEN YEARS AGO

All things you want to say
anti fougere
E=mc² member

ALMOST THEN YEARS AGO

Post by anti fougere »

Hum, I dunno if someone is going to read this... Anyway, I was remembering how fun this game was at the time. I started playing HL²DM it in mey 2006... And the clan starded in August if I'm not wrong.

If someone read this, please give me some news about you :)! Anything :) And why not going on HL²DM and have fun at least one night :). Cya :)
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Re: ALMOST THEN YEARS AGO

Post by DHR_000x »

I'm not that late, am I?

Yeah man time flies, I'm amazed the Forum is still up today :D I still have all those people from back then in my steam friends; you e=mc2 people, tsgk, kbh, el, and many others.

For the last year I've been playing Rocket League almost daily, that's what fuels me right now. DayZ, ARMA3 and some other games are always in the rotation, waiting for the release of Battlefield 1.

I haven't played HL2DM for ages, but with todays internet connections you can download every game in a matter of minutes, right? :wink:

Cheers
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Hi guys wow it's been a while! How's it going for all of you? Hope you're doing well

I don't play any games except some very occasional CS 1.6 and HL1 at work with colleagues (nostalgia, lol).
anti fougere wrote:And why not going on HL²DM and have fun at least one night
Great idea! I'm in! We already did something like this a couple of years ago, even Cynyx joined the party :metal: I just wanna suggest we plan ahead, at least 2-3 weeks in advance, because most people don't read the forum often including myself. Hell, I just saw your post and it was submitted more than 2 months ago, lol.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Ello...erm.. is anyone still here?... Kinda echo-y in here.

But yea, nice to hear from you guys, ten years it has been, fucking hell.

I have a son now, 4 months old. Otherwise same old, same old... Playing CS:GO sometimes and Arma2 Dayz, fuck the standalone.

I am up for a reunion if it is happening. Add me on steam, if I happened to have deleted any of you, which could have happened if the names changed. I've definitely still got Grom.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamkio

My profile above.
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Jesus christ, KIO? He's still alive ^_^ :metal: I'll check if I still have you in my friends list as soon as i get home!
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

It's been 12 years now..

Anyone still reading this board? :spy:
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

F1r3 wrote:It's been 12 years now..

Anyone still reading this board? :spy:
:spy:
The hell is paved with good minds.
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Roundup wrote: :spy:
Woot, woot! I've been checking daily to see if anyone would reply :) How goes it, Roundup? What's new?
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

You are all crazy, go home. Wtf are you doing here!!!
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."