District 9

All things you want to say
F1r3
E=mc² member

District 9

Post by F1r3 »

Anyone seen this movie? I thought it was really good, way beyond my expectations (after watching the trailer I thought it was just another cheesy alien sci-fi movie, but man was I wrong :omg: )

Trailer

IMDB (User rating: 8.6/10 (!) )

btw The film's budget is only 30kk $ (compared to 200 of Transformers 2, what a waste of money lol, District 9 is head and shoulders above in all respects IMO)
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Re: District 9

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

saw a bit of it but crap picture so i dident bother
:mad:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote:after watching the trailer I thought it was just another cheesy alien sci-fi movie
I have seen this trailer some weeks ago and my thinking was exactly same ... I haven't yet seen it, with your comment i will try to watch it.
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

yes this is one of those rare times when the trailer is worse than the movie itself, I asked a friend what he thought about the movie before downloading :)
DARKIUSMAXIMUS wrote:saw a bit of it but crap picture so i dident bother
:mad:
where did you download it from? i got mine at demonoid, decent sound/video quality.
btw one of the bad guys in the movie is scottish :-P (or at least has a strong scottish accent :D )
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, i quite liked the movie too.. Ive got a DVD-Rip qulaity version, got it from pirate bay.. some guy had it..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

KIO wrote:Yeah, i quite liked the movie too.. Ive got a DVD-Rip qulaity version, got it from pirate bay.. some guy had it..
erm..probably not a great idea to post that you obtained a DVD-Rip quality version...from pirate bay...

just send it to Darky first and let it do the rounds... :D
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

:spy: you think FBI is upon us?
*cough* Licensed DVD's ARE GOOOD, VEEERY GOOOD!
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Don't worry Fuzzy, what happens in the family.. stays in the family... ;evil :evil laugh: