x-box ? who has one?

All things you want to say
federalic
E=mc² member

Re: x-box ? who has one?

Post by federalic »

COD 5 sux. Just a mod for COD4 fot which u must to pay like 20-30eur(in Russia). FFs, it was amazing that infinity made modern warfare, bcz WWII is kinda...bored already. I have finished single in 2 days and what i saw? Yes, fast as all cod`s, massive sometimes, but...i dont feel game spirit. I mean i dont see new game spirit, which makes game unique. I see same scenes as i saw in COD1, united offensive, COD2... nothing new, game concept 100%same as first series: u are going all the same in each level, in the middle of the game ull ride tank/plane(which made in rambo style - so crap) and after ull assault reichstag/big army base and all will be happy....crap crap crap....weapons, WEAPONS SUX. Really, its still funny to play fps with k98 rifle? lol.
In COD4 gameplay in fact was the same, but it has amazing ambience! First game on this theme.(best game of the year).
Multiplayer mode...i have tryed free demo for some days, and all i can say: its too sux in compare to cod4, dunno how to explain, but after "serious" cod4 i see "hilarious" cod5, really sux.
So lets summ: Treyarch took COD4, added "medium" flame effects and more blood decreased theme of COD serial down back to WWII and took scenario from first parts of COD serial and wooho: we get just a game named COD.
It very good that infinity making COD6, bcz all "real" COD`s are made by them, so im waiting for new awesome game and dont waste my time for this "shit"(for me).
P.s.: look at EA and their battlefield series: 1942, vietnam, "2", 2142.... and now just imagine: what could be with popularity of 2412 if after Battlefield 2 activision made something like "1945" made not by DICE? hilarious also)
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

federalic wrote: P.s.: look at EA and their battlefield series: 1942, vietnam, "2", 2142.... and now just imagine: what could be with popularity of 2412 if after Battlefield 2 activision made something like "1945" made not by DICE? hilarious also)
:cool2: :cool2: :-P
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

Fed think of it this way if they had tried to make a game after cod4 who would they have killed,u cant even say a cross word at a muslim or ur sued,sacked or very politically incorrect,any coloured people are off limits(check the disclaimer on assasins creed and ul see what i mean)the do gooders have taken things too far and tied the hands of publisists,developers or any other sort of entertainment media so thats why games are limited,u cant even buy a toy gun in Scotland any more
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

In Scotland. U can even buy a real armored personel carrier(APC) in Russia i think(at least i know ppl, who will sell aku74 for low price for u)
So i made just my view on this game. I dont care about kinda racist things in game - im not racist and im "white", i just look for gameplay, ambience etc.
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

fede has said what i think, prefect :)

and yes pistol gee ill be back on xbox soon lol :D just busy skating alot ;D
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Rhy wrote:just busy skating alot ;D
Keep skating!!!! It's much better :-P
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Yeah, its a good side-quest of NPC interaction in "Outside".. you get to earn experience levels and upgrade character reputation.
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Rhy

Post by Rhy »

lol... i feel like im to old to skate tbh, at skatepark just thinking everyone is 15 etc, sure im better than them and its fun, but only skating solo with music.... feels lame :dunno:
Dark Reign Rachel
4.8 KPD... ;)
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Rhy wrote:lol... i feel like im to old to skate tbh, at skatepark just thinking everyone is 15 etc, sure im better than them and its fun, but only skating solo with music.... feels lame :dunno:
I'm almost 21, I still skate :D and I'm not ready to give up^^! But I agree with you skating alone is boring :uncool:. I really enjoy skating through the cities with my friends!
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

//offtopic
mountain skiing ftw :metal: :D
I hope Ill go skiing somewhere this winter like I always do. Last time I went to Sweden, a really awesome place I must say! :-P And you can see people of all ages on the mountains btw: from little 8-13 yo kids to really old dudes and dudettes :D
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/ this is were i would do my shopping :D :metal:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

I WANT AN APC !!!!!!!!!! :metal: :metal:
PiStOlGee
E=mc² member

Post by PiStOlGee »

x box fuckin rox man :D :D :D
TAKE HOME WHAT U KILL
"drag it by the lugs"
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

PiStOlGee wrote:x-bow fuckin rox man :D :D :D
:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:
PiStOlGee
E=mc² member

Post by PiStOlGee »

federalic wrote:COD 5 sux. Just a mod for COD4 fot which u must to pay like 20-30eur(in Russia). FFs, it was amazing that infinity made modern warfare, bcz WWII is kinda...bored already. I have finished single in 2 days and what i saw? Yes, fast as all cod`s, massive sometimes, but...i dont feel game spirit. I mean i dont see new game spirit, which makes game unique. I see same scenes as i saw in COD1, united offensive, COD2... nothing new, game concept 100%same as first series: u are going all the same in each level, in the middle of the game ull ride tank/plane(which made in rambo style - so crap) and after ull assault reichstag/big army base and all will be happy....crap crap crap....weapons, WEAPONS SUX. Really, its still funny to play fps with k98 rifle? lol.
In COD4 gameplay in fact was the same, but it has amazing ambience! First game on this theme.(best game of the year).
Multiplayer mode...i have tryed free demo for some days, and all i can say: its too sux in compare to cod4, dunno how to explain, but after "serious" cod4 i see "hilarious" cod5, really sux.
So lets summ: Treyarch took COD4, added "medium" flame effects and more blood decreased theme of COD serial down back to WWII and took scenario from first parts of COD serial and wooho: we get just a game named COD.
It very good that infinity making COD6, bcz all "real" COD`s are made by them, so im waiting for new awesome game and dont waste my time for this "shit"(for me).
P.s.: look at EA and their battlefield series: 1942, vietnam, "2", 2142.... and now just imagine: what could be with popularity of 2412 if after Battlefield 2 activision made something like "1945" made not by DICE? hilarious also)
i got world at war for christmas and i think its fuckin ace................... :cool2:
after spending a few hours completing the game over two or three days i went online to find it shit to start with but only because i didnt know my way around all the new maps and stuff but once i learned my way around i kicked ass. The weapons are old and low capacity ammo ( other than big machine guns) but we have bouncing betty s and tabun gas. The online game also gives you NAZI ZOMBIES and its fuckin ace too. Cod4 still rocks but world at war is quality in its own ways
TAKE HOME WHAT U KILL
"drag it by the lugs"