another steam stealer?

All things you want to say
federalic
E=mc² member

another steam stealer?

Post by federalic »

guys, i have recieved this today

Code: Select all

=[ŁḞ₡]= |฿lטּεŁεδ|: so geil 10 gratis spiele gmod 10 und alles so hammer holl dir das auch mal  http://steam-poweredupgrade.tk/
Federalic[E=mc²]: what?
=[ŁḞ₡]= |฿lטּεŁεδ| is now Offline.
i suppose its again steam stealers(i havent checked link). So be aware of this shit)
Webster

Post by Webster »

Whahahah Hes like Euhh i dnno what he says, And You like What?!?

Baam Offline haha that was pretty funny LOL
Always look on the Bright Side of Life
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

Translation:

"So cool, 10 free games gmod 10 and all so great, take you it too [link]"

Lol, of curse he (or it if bot) was trying to hack your account, be aware guys ;)
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

how can he possibly hack someone's acc through steam chat? :?: only if someone(stupid enough :lol:) will tell his account details to that guy or submit them via the website he mentioned
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

F1r3 wrote:how can he possibly hack someone's acc through steam chat? :?: only if someone(stupid enough :lol:) will tell his account details to that guy or submit them via the website he mentioned
if u submit ur account and ur password on the website ... this guy will have ur settings account, and the only thing he has to do : change ur password... and u got hacked.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

F1r3 wrote:how can he possibly hack someone's acc through steam chat? :?: only if someone(stupid enough :lol:) will tell his account details to that guy or submit them via the website he mentioned
some time ago it were massive steam stealings: one accaunt was stolen and all friends recieved message in friends chat about screens from episode3, there was a link, which adress u to .exe file. after u run it, steam asking u to re sign up, and .exe file is password stealer - u enter ur nick and pass and prog send it to server - now, after restart steam ull not have ur accaunt. I have recieved that shit also, some ppl lost their accs...
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Cynyx wrote:
if u submit ur account and ur password on the website ... this guy will have ur settings account, and the only thing he has to do : change ur password... and u got hacked.
hm isn't it possible to get the acc back with email password recovery thing?
Trauma<
E=mc² member

Post by Trauma< »

you just have to change the email adress of recovery + the password and the account is finally your and only your.
Sorry for inactivity. :flower: