Others languages discussion

All things you want to say
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Others languages discussion

Post by Cynyx »

Because some members are not really open to speak in english....
Here you are free to speak in other languages (french, russian or spanish ..... only here) !

Others members have to read, translate if needed for others or create a topic related to subject.
Thanks to help others to COMMUNICATE !
Last edited by Cynyx on Tue May 01, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Бля, наконец-то, свобода слова и речи.
Но зачем нужен этот топик, если кроме KIO меня всё-равно никто не поймёт, а переводчики(типа Promt, Lingvo) выдадут отборнейшую фигню вместо моих перлов?
Вопрос остаётся открытым...
Похоже будет война языков...
Я не знаю французский и всегда стараюсь говорить по-английски(правда с трудом и плохо), чтобы все меня понимали.
Но некоторые личности(я не буду упоминать имена(мама не велит пальцем тыкать)) игнорируют мой(пусть и плохой) английский и продолжают общаться на французском...
Может, если я начну всё-время писать по-русски, на это будут обращать внимание, хотя бы из-за странных символов на экране...
Это был не крик души, а так, просто замечание, выговор неофициальный.
Кто захочет-сделает выводы, кто нет-чёрт с ним,будет кирилицу изучать.
Я всё сказал, но я не ухожу как беня.
Старался быть политкорректным.
Спасибо за внимание.
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

Translation:
Hello, my nick is Federalic.
This topic is very useless, because I'm the only russian guy in this team. So, in this topic, I can speak with me, it's a great inovation. I can post a message, and then wait that I learn english to translate my posts to the other memebers who are unable to understand Russian. Oh, sorry KIO (If i was having a russian keyboard, I also translated KIO in russian :) ) I forgotted you. It's great that there is one person who can speak Russian, so I can ask you some tips and tricks without being seen like a noob by the others members (because I don't speek english, and because I'm a noob). Thanks for that mate, Russian is the best language on the earth. Fougere (Paporotnik in the russiant text, but you have to find the cyrillic correspondant) is a fucking noob with no honnor, and he always beat me in stick fight bcz he buy a FUCKING MAGIC STICK. Thanks to translate this without saying all my vulgarities, or just wait that i also know english and do it myself.

Obviously, this Federalic's post was a joke, or maybe I made some mistake in my translation. Don't matter... Thanks cynyx for this new flood topics :)
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

FougereDeGuerre wrote:Translation:
Hello, my nick is Federalic.
This topic is very useless, because I'm the only russian guy in this team. So, in this topic, I can speak with me, it's a great inovation. I can post a message, and then wait that I learn english to translate my posts to the other memebers who are unable to understand Russian. Oh, sorry KIO (If i was having a russian keyboard, I also translated KIO in russian :) ) I forgotted you. It's great that there is one person who can speak Russian, so I can ask you some tips and tricks without being seen like a noob by the others members (because I don't speek english, and because I'm a noob). Thanks for that mate, Russian is the best language on the earth. Fougere (Paporotnik in the russiant text, but you have to find the cyrillic correspondant) is a fucking noob with no honnor, and he always beat me in stick fight bcz he buy a FUCKING MAGIC STICK. Thanks to translate this without saying all my vulgarities, or just wait that i also know english and do it myself.

Obviously, this Federalic's post was a joke, or maybe I made some mistake in my translation. Don't matter... Thanks cynyx for this new flood topics :)
WTF, Папоротник.
What the hell translation you have done.
Take your translator and fire it.
1) i didn`t say that i dunno english.
2)i didn`t say that Russian is the best english.
3)i also have magic stick and in about 60-70% of sticks fights i beat you.
4)We have no noobs in e=mc2 clan(except me, bcz i was TSGK for long time)
5)i`ve talk that there are members without honnor in our clan, i just wanted to ask members to speak english during the fight
6) Папоротник, i hope you did this translate for joke only, bcz i`ve upgrate my stick to god`s stck :twisted: .
I hope all will understand me in right way.
FougereDeGuerre

I thinked that this translation was enough stupid to be understanded only like a big joke, but it's seems that I was wrong.

Thus, I appologize for this post, if you believe that I thinked one of the words I just wrote. It was only a joke, and thus the only thing I have to do now is to prey for my redemption:
  • Usuallly, you use your magic stick against me in stick fights, and if now you have a god-stick, don't use it against me or my stats would like too 0-30 :cry:
PS: If i have to fire my translator, who is only my imagination, then I have to kill myself. So, I disagree with your idea :wink: But you have right, you didn't say that russian is best, that I'm a noob (But you are not a noob, bcz you are in E =mc2 family).

yes we have to speak Engligsh during the fight, but some members don't seem to understand English, and acting like a English translator is going to decrease our participation to the fight.

I think that everybody can understand that what I wrote is joke only, and that everybody already know what you just said, but saying it again is good, so that we don't forget your position.

Again, I apologize and don't beat me anymore :cry: :cry:
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

I accept your apologies.
Sorry me too, bcz maybe i have a wrong sense of humor... :lol:
FougereDeGuerre

Thanks for accepting my apologies.
So that everybody can try to understand what Federali really say:

Blya, at long last, the freedom of word and speech. But why is necessary this topik, if besides KIO me all -equal no one does understand, but perevodchiki(tipa Promt, Lingvo) will give out otborneyshuyu fignyu instead of my pearls? A question remains open... There will similarly be the war of languages... 4 I do not know French and I always try to speak on -angliЯki(pravda with labor and it is bad) so that all would understand me. But some lichnosti(ya not will mention imena(mama not it velit by finger to poke)) they ignore to moy(pust' and poor) English and continue to associate in the French... Maybe, if I begin to write in Russian all- time, to these they will focus attention, at least because of the strange symbols on the screen... this was not the cry of soul, but then, is simple observation, pronunciation unofficial. Who want- will make conclusions, who no- features with it, will kirilitsu study. 4 everything said, but 4 I do not depart as benya. He tried to be politkorrektnym. Thanks for the attention.

Thus, if I understand good what babbelfisch try to say:
It seems that federalic is worried about this topic and people who speak only in their mother-tong, so that the others can't understand. This can cause a language war, and he is desesperated about people who don't talk in english in-game. Yes, we have to do something, our team is international.

Again, I apologise for my previous post, I wrote it without understanding or trying to understand what you said, so that I don't know that there where some subjects (the language one) that you threated in your post and that i threated in a bad way in mine. This was just a joke, I don't hate you, and your words and think are the good ones. My friends, don't be angry againts me, please...
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

All members have to do efforts.
English the most as possible... but for those who are very bad with it, I think this topic is an idea to help them. The forum shouldn't to be resume on that only topic. Just an help, nothing else.
In fact, this topic is not really for you Federalic...because you have a high level of english... I don't want some members can't participate to the clan activity just because of english language.
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Cynyx wrote:
In fact, this topic is not really for you Federalic...because you have a high level of english... I don't want some members can't participate to the clan activity just because of english language.
Ok, but maybe we can do some topic like "learning different languages"?(you have said about this idea about week ago)
We have international team, so every member can teach and can be teached by another one to understand(just lowest level for first time) some foreign language.
I can give you some funny russian phrases(if you want) and want to learn spanish(for example).
So don`t be shy and ask the other members about their languages.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

federalic wrote: Ok, but maybe we can do some topic like "learning different languages"?(you have said about this idea about week ago)
We have international team, so every member can teach and can be teached by another one to understand(just lowest level for first time) some foreign language.
I can give you some funny russian phrases(if you want) and want to learn spanish(for example).
So don`t be shy and ask the other members about their languages.
or perhaps just an english topic in order to train people to speak english or to improve english... other languages just for fun. Help us KIO to improve our english !

basic lesson :
My mother is in the kitchen...
lol
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

Cynyx wrote:
federalic wrote: basic lesson :
My mother is in the kitchen...
lol
Russian variant:
начальный урок :
Моя мама на кухне...
lol
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Свобода слова:)... да ладно, хай по французски говорят:).. некоторые просто правда не шарят.. немного некорректно что они затеяли все это дело с переводами:).. на своем языке, так на своем языке, просто и не надо ожидать что будут пакости говорить или чтото супер важное обсуждать:)... Товарищ Фоугере, если ты и это переведешь, то просто из интереса - зачем?:).. можно спросить и я с удовольствием переведу на англиский:)...

Fougere, you kind of translated Federalic right:).. but, yeah, it does not matter much... we should all accept each other... Just a simple rule or a promise - talking non-english in-game or on the forum should not consider anything serious or discussing other members, even if it is describing how good somebody is. If it is unavoidable - just letting others know that something is being discussed (at least) or giving a translation if it is really neccessary, but not in-game, of course. If there is trust to each other - there should not be any problems with languages. Because, naturally, if somebody speaks in a different language you feel "unfair" not understanding it, and might think that they are talking about you or using your unability to understand in any other way:).. So, although it is considered normal, and i agree it is, if we just state that this does not happen(taking advantage of using a different language) - there shouldnt be any problems with languages...
Also, we have a dominating number of french speakers in our team (am I right?). So, guys, do not feel guilty speaking french to each other if it is really neccessary:).. If it is within the points I described above - I, personally, do not mind at all. Yes, I agree with Federalic, it felt a bit unfair yesterday, BUT I understand the reasons, so there is no need for you to feel guilty, coz I am not offended:).
Yes, Cynyx.. I am always happy to help, as you have experienced my level of english - you now trust it very much:).. But it is NOT THAT GOOD:).. Im still learning myself, so I make mistakes anyway...
Talking about learning languages. I can offer help in English, Russian, Turkish and Spanish:)... Yes, I speak those languages (learning spanish at the moment). And, Yes, I am a show-off :)..
Federalic, "funny phrases"?:).. Великий и Могучий Русский Мат?:)*
*the Great and Mighty Russian Slang?:)..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

very useful sentence^^: Oh it's raining today! Where is my umbrella? ;)
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

anti fougere wrote:very useful sentence^^: Oh it's raining today! Where is my umbrella? ;)
lol
Maxut

Post by Maxut »

фваыв ол лвдоаф лфдыра г нываф ытььт щывга шг ьтьт фывщш лолдо фыва тьт ьывфщшгщшн фыьбт ьбтчього арт ыггцщлч ь итфывгашн фыловз лоыва ььылл ш шаувукфдшл шы ф ишп афе тщщи юб фйцу ххз

ÜÄÄfdasÄÖÖÖ

é'èççàçà&à)à

SIHT SI HSILGNE

Γεια σας ωραίοι άνθρωποι! Η Κύπρος χέρεται που μπορεί να μιλά Ελληνικά στο φόρουμ σας! Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος! (Τα χέρια έξω άπο τις κουβέρτες! Θα σας μαλώσω! :wink: )

I'm evil :twisted:
OwG
E=mc² member

Post by OwG »

J'aime le sex, la guitare, et HL².

J'aime beaucoup Cynyx, j'attends deux enfants de lui.

=> :arrow:
Maxut

Post by Maxut »

Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

hahaha
Everybody become mad since the Maxut comin'.
Maxut

Post by Maxut »

Mad Scientists became even Madder?! Muahahaha!

Fear the Maxut, he got samurai bananas! :P

edit:

J'aime le sex, la guitare, et HL².

J'aime beaucoup Cynyx, j'attends deux enfants de lui.

Hey u! Said something bout my mama and cynyx?! :evil:

:P :lol:
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

o cynyx é um porreiro! :wink:
Nirvana lover
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

hmmm...
qu'est ce qu'il a dit là?
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

No comprende Senor!
Beny
E=mc² member

hello

Post by Beny »

je compendre :wink:
Nirvana lover
Beny
E=mc² member

hello

Post by Beny »

comprende* :D xD
Nirvana lover
darkmaster

Post by darkmaster »

se leggo questo è che sono nullo io sono caduto in una trappola io non dovrebbero leggere questo poiché il mio cervello potrebbe esplodere
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

que??????
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

darkmaster wrote:se leggo questo è che sono nullo io sono caduto in una trappola io non dovrebbero leggere questo poiché il mio cervello potrebbe esplodere
Опля, дарк вернулся...маленький, а дерьма много за собой оставляет :wink:
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

russo e muito dificil de compreender, frances ate e facil! agora russo ! nahh! nunca conseguiria aprende-lo mesmo que fosse por muito tempo! :wink:
Nirvana lover
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Хехе, Феде.. дык, а всю жизнь так было - потому и маленький, что все дерьмо гдето наваливает.. прикинь подрастет - сколько от него вони будет..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
federalic
E=mc² member

Post by federalic »

С таким отношениям к людям, я думаю, он вообще не подрастет...его в поход на пару недель(лучше водный) отправить, там у людей мировоззрение(особенно теамворк и уважение) в лучшую сторону меняется...сам так когда-то изменился....
а Беня реально спаммер, меня об етом давно предупреждали... :lol: