Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück :metal:
(whatever that means :zombie: )
KIO
E=mc² member

Re: Others languages discussion

Post by KIO »

Fire, I havent listened to the song, but clearly

Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück means nothing else but
I am driving my won-der Skyline zzzzzzzuuum-fast to the border of Zurich. :zombie:
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

oh das ist ja Bushido da oben. Der hat ja Musik geklaut. Jaja. Der wurde angeklagt und man hat sich außer gerichtlich geeinigt. Seitdem ist der unten durch bei den deutschen Fans. Und überhaupt ist der total über. Den seine Musik und Songs brauch kein Mensch, echt jetzt!
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

Google translate wrote:oh that's Bushido up there. But he has stolen music. Jaja. Was indicted and has been agreed to except the courts. Since then, the bottom through to the German fans. And anyway, is totally over. To his music and songs need no one, really now!
wow do you mean he copied someone else's music and was taken to court?
KIO wrote: Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück means nothing else but
I am driving my won-der Skyline zzzzzzzuuum-fast to the border of Zurich. :zombie:
an expert on german? :zombie: :D
Callahan

Post by Callahan »

F1r3 wrote:
Google translate wrote:oh that's Bushido up there. But he has stolen music. Jaja. Was indicted and has been agreed to except the courts. Since then, the bottom through to the German fans. And anyway, is totally over. To his music and songs need no one, really now!
wow do you mean he copied someone else's music and was taken to court?
KIO wrote: Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück means nothing else but
an expert on german? :zombie: :D
the first .. 90% :D yes! he copied complete music lines. and that take him to the court.
the second.. it's mean.. you have all what you want, in bushido ways: many cars, lot of money, hundred girls, big house and then you lost of all them. then you got it all back. that means Von der Skyline zum Bordstein und zurück.

article in the news:
The German rapper, Anis Mohamed Ferchichi, who calls himself “Bushido” or “Sonny Black” is looking at international copyright infringement charges. (…) This time, however, Bushido has stolen music from the American Gothic group Nox Arcana, who is taking legal action against the rapper and his label.
Three songs written, performed, owned, and under registered copyright by Nox Arcana, originally released on their best-selling albums entitled Darklore Manor (2003) and Necronomicon (2004), were directly copied by Bushido and released on the album Von der Skyline Zum Bordstein Zurück (2006), re-released as a “Platinum edition” in 2007. According to Universal Music Group, the Bushido album containing Nox Arcana’s musical compositions has sold over 216,000 copies, “Platinum” in Germany. (…)
Bushido’s copies encompass the original Nox Arcana recording, instruments and compositions. Bushido copied the music without Nox Arcana’s prior knowledge or permission. As such, this act constitutes an infringement of Nox Arcana’s copyright. (…)
According to German and US copyright law, Bushido and his label are in for some very heavy fines in addition to money they made from the sales of the albums. Bushido may also face prison for a term of up to 5 years for each infringement.

source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/Blabbe ... mID=109824
http://www.side-line.com/news_comments. ... 44_0_2_0_C
http://www.metalunderground.com/news/de ... wsid=30247
ar3a52

Post by ar3a52 »

DHR_000x wrote:Thats for Area52 :metal: :D
oh shit sry ärscht ez xe xD
bi schu lang nüme im forum xi :dunno:
die sind huere geil haha. han schu äs paar clips xe vu denä. xD
KIO wrote:Von der Skyline zum Bordstein zurück means nothing else but
:rofl:
disabled

Post by disabled »

спам лол ))
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman: