5 on skype with web cam

All things you want to say
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

5 on skype with web cam

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

hello guys just to tell you dudes get the new skype (Beta) wee can get 5 on the web cams and wee did on friday nite :cool:
myself cygnus... kombat... bertie... and... flump... wee were on for 5 hours :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was good to see bertie for the first time :).....btw anyone seen Fire he was the one who told me about this new skype :hmmm: havent seen him online for a while :hmmm: anyway it was fun ! long live E=mc2 :metal:
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
F1r3
E=mc² member

Re: 5 on skype with web cam

Post by F1r3 »

DARKIUSMAXIMUS wrote:.btw anyone seen Fire he was the one who told me about this new skype :hmmm: havent seen him online for a while :hmmm: anyway it was fun ! long live E=mc2 :metal:
I was online yesterday :) Havent' played hl2dm in a while coz I had to finish my graduation project which was successfully completed and handed in today! Studies are finally over for me, all that is left now is to collect my diploma :metal:
mcbertie
E=mc² member

Post by mcbertie »

welldone fire m8 nice :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :banana: :banana: :banana:
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

Excellent m8 well done :cool2: hopefully see you this weekend ill host and we`ll see how many skype will let on :metal: :metal:
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

Good job mate finaly no uni :D
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR