CSS

General discussion about games
F1r3
E=mc² member

CSS

Post by F1r3 »

I know that most people here are hl2dm players and this topic might not be as popular but ill go ahead and give it a shot anyway :)
A few days ago my friend who is very good at cs1.6/css gave me some tips on different aspects of the game and that really seemed to help, if i get lucky i even manage to maintain a kpd of ~1 during the round now :zombie: (used to be smth like 1/10 :eh: )
So I was wondering if anyone else plays this game (Im sure i've seen DHR and Soo at it). Mb we can get together some time (after getting bored of hl2/l4d), pick an empty server and play a match or two? ^_^
Some servers, btw, run in deathmatch mode and you dont have to wait till the end of the round every time to respawn (you also get to choose any weps you want), i really like this :deal:
DARKIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Re: CSS

Post by DARKIUSMAXIMUS »

sure ill play when,,,,................
......ive beated KIO with the stick :dunno:
.......dhr with the xbow :rolleyes:
.......cynyx 1 vs 1 in bitch mode :zombie:
....... and can move faster that the flash sure i will mate :-P
oh and after i master l4d and none want to play me :metal:
so it could be sometime :zombie: :zombie: :zombie:

let me think about it buddy
BETTER CLAN MATES YOU COULDENT WISH FOR
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

OFC Fire :)

CS 1.5 was the first shooter i played, in a internet caffe :smart: :D
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

HA! I played CS1.3! but ma first ever network game was HLDM... didnt play a lot of that though, and i did play LOTS of CS in internet cafes over a couple of years.. Never gotten too good lol, but was fun...
I tried CSS. Well, dunno.. I like it with bots:) I have joined a server once - "OMFG WTF NUB BULLSHIT HAHA FUCK U STFU HEADSHOT AIMBOT NOOOOB BS!!!" Everywhere! microphone, chat, admin messages, sprays... SPAM SPAM SPAM... terrible:) so, i got headshotted from the plastic rifle twice and left:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS
E=mc² member

Post by KOMBATIUSMAXIMUS »

The not waiting to the end of the round to respawn sounds good to me,that and dying as soon as i spawned is what put me off it :(
LISTEN FOR THE BEEP ...BEEP....BEEP]
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

KIO wrote: but ma first ever network game was HLDM...
Yes same for me, and I don't know what are iNet caffes like in UK but here its way too crazy: always kids yelling and crying,blah...
KIO wrote:I have joined a server once - "OMFG WTF NUB BULLSHIT HAHA FUCK U STFU HEADSHOT AIMBOT NOOOOB BS!!!"
haha yes that happens quite often :D

ok well its good that some people are interested in this, we can get together and give it a try any time soon :deal:
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Lol, i played CS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES ago, i wasnt in the UK then:))) I havent actually seen any internet cafes like that here, not that i was looking for them...
I was playing in my country, me and my school mates used to all go to a cafe for a night and play:) Yelling and screaming at each other and other idiots like us:) Was quite fun, although i did enjoy playing Worms too... BTW, how about we all find a Worms World Party installer on the net (coz i really doubt u can still buy it somewhere) and give it a go?:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

:metal:

DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

How did you change the name to all bots? :zombie:
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

shhh :spy: dont blow it :zombie:
SoOPaH

Post by SoOPaH »

Im play headshot with scout :p (bcz play with awp is too easy xD)
F1r3
E=mc² member

Post by F1r3 »

gg yesterday, DHR :D It was fun even though I couldnt understand all your german bla-blas <_<
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

hhahaha we were on a german server :P

btw, you did a gg, fucking cheater XD :metal: :metal: :metal: