dm_rekall_r1 | fy_iceworld remake by Pig Popper

All about E=mc² custom maps or if you want suggest a map for our servers
pigpopper

dm_rekall_r1 | fy_iceworld remake by Pig Popper

Post by pigpopper »

Tha DOWNLOAD

Tha Why:
This is a remake of the fantastic iceworld map. I believe Originally created by Fantasy for CounterStrike 1.6.
A blast from the past future stylee.. The reason i did this was to address some issues i had with the current versions namely, fullbrightness :sketchy: of the hl2dm version, weapons scattered everywhere effecting g-gunning stuuf and crossbow shots, the rpg was a little too easy to reach too, and general the whole styling which is a tad bland :D

Tha Design:
I have used elements from a map I was making with TheMisty1 based on Total Rekall, although there is no real theme to this map, more of a futuristic style.

Tha Game play
A big game play changed i have made was adding 5 jet pushes at the weapon locations, This can aid you in getting to the upper level where smg nades, ar2 orbs and the explosive barrels (also the floating suit charger) It also makes it a more dynamic map, you can really zip about if you catch the jet right..
I have also added 2 teleports at the magnum locations, jump in the tube and you get teleported from the upper level (pic 6)

Tha Weapons:
2x Magnum - 2x xbow - 2x shotty - 2x ar2
2 xSmg nade - 2x Orbs - 4x Explosive barrles

Tha Health:
no pick ups but there are 4 health chargers where there was once health packs, the give 10hp per second.

PLay Here 83.142.49.236:28016

oldstylee:

PS: i took sometime trying to locate the original mapper, if anyone can lend a hand id appreciate it..

Pig Out!!
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Re: dm_rekall_r1 | fy_iceworld remake by Pig Popper

Post by DHR_000x »

OMG!!!!! I love fy_iceworld on CSS :metal:

Very nice work you did here, funny to see that UT stuff like the health charger. Needs to be tested in irder to know if it makes fun to play in a such small environment, i hope yes :D

NICE WORK AGAIN!! :banana:
pigpopper

Post by pigpopper »

DHR_000x wrote:OMG!!!!! I love fy_iceworld on CSS :metal:

Very nice work you did here, funny to see that UT stuff like the health charger. Needs to be tested in irder to know if it makes fun to play in a such small environment, i hope yes :D

I stuck to the dm version for sizing this map ^^, it is faster imo and really a different style of play tbh :eh:

Its on rotation atm with wardon and servus atm here 83.142.49.236:28016, if you wanted an on-line view of it ;evil
gtamike_TSGK

Post by gtamike_TSGK »

DHR_000x wrote:OMG!!!!! I love fy_iceworld on CSS :metal:

You might like my version then to XD.
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=4069
1v1 http://goo.gl/o2Vx3
http://youtube.com/user/gtamikesvideos
gtamike_TSGK wrote:Innovation making new ideas come to life ¦)