number of player: max 8
properties :
1093 Solids
7008 Faces
376 PointEntities
501 SolidEntities
21 UniqueTextures

Description:

This map is a little map representng an Hangar. This Hangar is divided in three room's, a storage one, a garage one and another one containig toilets and computers (nice association ). Above this last room, there is another one which is a old bedroom.
There are some platforms in the hangar in order to give some vertical dimension to this map.

ScreenShots:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Note:

There are some things who can be done to improve the map-performance:
  • Change the physics entities to physics multiplayer entities: the collision between object is then going to be less accurate, beccause the server will use a less detailed model than the real object.
    replace the wooden platforms by a more simple wooden platform, this will strongly decrease the number of faces being calculated by each computer but that wil decrease the realism of the map.
Cynyx proposed to do a bigger version of this map, so that it can be funniest to play at 12. For now, I don't work on that, so if anybody want to do it, I can give him the vmf file so that he can modify this map without having to decompile the bsp file.

Feel free to post any suggestion in order to improve this map, on visual effect, design and gameplay.

Download link:

DOWNLOAD HERE
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.
Reign

Post by Reign »

one of my fav maps for cat and mouse, also .357 killing >=o)
Reign - Rachel
DHR_000x
E=mc² member

Post by DHR_000x »

How can i decompile a map to do some changes? :twisted:
FougereDeGuerre

Post by FougereDeGuerre »

If it is one of our map, just ask me the one you want, and i will send you the vmf file.

If it is another one, try this http://perso.orange.fr/soobzz/bspdecompileur/ (you need java 1.5 and vmex), or search for another bsp decompiler in google.
La misere des amis n'est pas plus amusante qu'un jardin dont la flore est mourante.