Suspicious...

Comments and suggestions about E=mc² servers

Suspicious...

Postby deluxe on Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm

Hi guys,
today i played a few games on your server, and when i joined i could just hear the end of a very suspicious discussion about "aimbots" between 2 of your "top players" in the ranking.
: -) was talking with ^_^ while both were spectating...

http://stats.emc2-clan.com/hlstatsx_emc ... layer=4109

actually (for those who dont understand german) : -) said that he made an aimbot for css and that it couldnt be detected... so in fact he is playing css with an aimbot i guess. lol

i dont want to ban him or something, but i just think it's a bit strange if one of the so called "top players" is actually using such things as an aimbot :roll: (even if it's not in hl2)
i think roundup also joined the game and was spectating him... but i'm not sure lol
ok i dont know if u care about that or not, anyway i justed wanted to inform u :)

hf
Image
deluxe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:09 pm

Postby LyRiC@L_g on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:21 pm

thanks, I was also there while they only spectated....but again i didn't understand the german......any translators?
User avatar
LyRiC@L_g
 
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 12:27 am
Location: London

Postby Roundup on Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 am

Yup i was in spectate mod but it's difficult to see if there were cheats...
And sorry, i don't understand german...i thought they spectated me because i killed them ^^
The hell is paved with good minds.
User avatar
Roundup
E=mc² member
 
Posts: 1128
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:17 am
Location: France, Savoie

Postby Cynyx on Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:24 am

Thanks for report ... but
Even if [Ŕګ] .:ĠèĝéBěÑ:. has already be reported for cheating to me by some respectable players... but honestly even if it's true ... I don't care, i can beat him ... and he has a lot of points because he plays only against noobs and don't die. When a skilled player joins, he leave or spectate allways. I have change some settings in score calculation : killing noobs don't give points... and improvements later will totaly solve campers on top rankings.

Concerning -[Fєaя|¹ dєvil may cяy]-, I think he's better than me...
User avatar
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: France, Paris

Postby federalic on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:30 am

Cynyx wrote:Thanks for report ... but
Even if [Ŕګ] .:ĠèĝéBěÑ:. has already be reported for cheating to me by some respectable players... but honestly even if it's true ... I don't care, i can beat him ... and he has a lot of points because he plays only against noobs and don't die. When a skilled player joins, he leave or spectate allways. I have change some settings in score calculation : killing noobs don't give points... and improvements later will totaly solve campers on top rankings.

Concerning -[Fєaя|¹ dєvil may cяy]-, I think he's better than me...

about devil may cry...i beat him on all servers...except fear servers...as most other fear members(not uslaaagz, he beats me everythere...except real life, i think its one place, where i will win in 1v1 :lol: )
User avatar
federalic
E=mc² member
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:19 pm
Location: Dunno, always drunk...

Postby deluxe on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:00 am

Cynyx wrote:Thanks for report ... but
Even if [Ŕګ] .:ĠèĝéBěÑ:. has already be reported for cheating to me by some respectable players... but honestly even if it's true ... I don't care, i can beat him ... and he has a lot of points because he plays only against noobs and don't die. When a skilled player joins, he leave or spectate allways. I have change some settings in score calculation : killing noobs don't give points... and improvements later will totaly solve campers on top rankings.


ok... using aimbots and playing only against beginners.. lol :lol:
nothing more to say...

cu in game
Image
deluxe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:09 pm

Postby Cynyx on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:09 am

deluxe wrote:
ok... using aimbots and playing only against beginners.. lol :lol:
nothing more to say...

cu in game

I don't think he uses aimbots.
User avatar
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: France, Paris

Postby zoubab on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:12 am

I don't remenber from which server is already permaban, but i already saw him in a topic..... I already 1h banned him for porn spray and camp, i just dont like him.....too bad i dont understand german (help korn ! ^^)...

This guy desserves a perma ban...

thanks for the info deluxe :wink:
OMGWTFBBQ
User avatar
zoubab
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: France (26)

Postby Cynyx on Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:06 pm

i'm interresting for a translation of the discussion between them :
german -> to english

http://stats.emc2-clan.com/hlstatsx_emc ... layer=4109
http://stats.emc2-clan.com/hlstatsx_emc ... player=539

any german speakers in da house ?
User avatar
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: France, Paris

Postby U SLAAAAAAGZ on Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:29 pm

Something about ICQ, SERVER RCON PASSWORD, TF2, HLSW, CSS, MR CONSOLE, ME.... who knows its like trying to read with my eyes closed.

I did previously ban gegeben from my servers but then i played him on another server and got talking he is actually ok, ive had quite a few games with both players and never noticed anything dodgy, but then i dont think i have ever seen anyone in the same server as me cheating, but maybe i just dont know how to tell, some people have had like 5 headshots in a row but then not hit me again for the rest of the game....
U SLAAAAAAGZ
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 am
Location: NO

Postby Cynyx on Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:13 pm

U SLAAAAAAGZ wrote:who knows its like trying to read with my eyes closed.

same :lol: ... but just curiosity.

U SLAAAAAAGZ wrote:I did previously ban gegeben from my servers but then i played him on another server and got talking he is actually ok, ive had quite a few games with both players and never noticed anything dodgy, but then i dont think i have ever seen anyone in the same server as me cheating, but maybe i just dont know how to tell, some people have had like 5 headshots in a row but then not hit me again for the rest of the game....

name of this skill : luck. :lol:
User avatar
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: France, Paris

Postby KoRn on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:07 pm

They´re talking partly about aimbots,4109 tells he has one and he is willing to send it to 539.
But 539 doesn´t want the bot he writes,he just is interested in somethin that shows him if some1 cheats or not.
Last edited by KoRn on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Argh!
KoRn
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:45 pm

Postby Cynyx on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:11 pm

frunny ... thanks.
User avatar
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: France, Paris


Return to E=mc² Servers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron