i was banned

Comments and suggestions about E=mc² servers
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

darkmaster wrote:i don't want war everytime when i go to servers you humiliate me because of my kpd
http://stats.emc2-clan.com/hlstatsx_emc2/
you have started this war guy, don't remember? i can refresh your poor head.
I will haunted you as you haunt us.
The hell is paved with good minds.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Forget your kpd, it is YOU.. it is YOUR FAULT.. we dont like YOU, not your kpd..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

damn this story allways not closed?

forget E=mc² clan Mr Darkmaster... go everywhere u want.

many good servers, better than our servers.
many good forum, try this one.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

lol, Cynyx.. Yeah, that is the forum for YOU, Darkmaster..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
DrBreen

Post by DrBreen »

ah.. so this is what the fuss is about

Not everyones defenition of fun is the same as everyone else, other people may like other gameplay elements than others, some play for the kills, which is ok, and some play with points, which is TOTALY FINE, unless they whore it. i Like competive gameplay because it gives me what no other type of gameplay does; it gives me adrenaline rushes, I also like to mess around with friends on Fraggies server and whatnot, ad do silly stuff like building forts, suicing when attemping a suicide jump, etc.

I don't think that just because someone has a so called "Dirty gameplay", doesnt mean that they are not worthy human beeings, I don't know anyone that hates me, (If someone does, please tell me :l), Darkmaster has never been innapropiate (checkspell*) with me, i have no reason to Hate, someone that is about 1500km away from me, lets leave that to the Americans, okay guys?

Now make up, lets end this retard conversation and lets fuc-- i mean play.

btw, Why do you guys think GL & HF means?

Good Luck is the competive words, Have fun, is.. the fun related words.. (lol)

anyway, i must shut up now, because i eat to much biscuits, and i need to take a serious shit. but i still wonder why im still typing.

Good Fucking Bye.
GAY
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

hahaha, lol
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

DrBreen wrote:ah.. so this is what the fuss is about

Not everyones defenition of fun is the same as everyone else, other people may like other gameplay elements than others, some play for the kills, which is ok, and some play with points, which is TOTALY FINE, unless they whore it. i Like competive gameplay because it gives me what no other type of gameplay does; it gives me adrenaline rushes, I also like to mess around with friends on Fraggies server and whatnot, ad do silly stuff like building forts, suicing when attemping a suicide jump, etc.

I don't think that just because someone has a so called "Dirty gameplay", doesnt mean that they are not worthy human beeings, I don't know anyone that hates me, (If someone does, please tell me :l), Darkmaster has never been innapropiate (checkspell*) with me, i have no reason to Hate, someone that is about 1500km away from me, lets leave that to the Americans, okay guys?

Now make up, lets end this retard conversation and lets fuc-- i mean play.

btw, Why do you guys think GL & HF means?

Good Luck is the competive words, Have fun, is.. the fun related words.. (lol)

anyway, i must shut up now, because i eat to much biscuits, and i need to take a serious shit. but i still wonder why im still typing.

Good Fucking Bye.
Nicely said. However there are multiple grammar mistakes. Correct them please.
DrBreen

Post by DrBreen »

MY ENGLISH IS PURRFECT
GAY
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

u are a retarded man.
Nirvana lover
DrBreen

Post by DrBreen »

:oops: tanks!
GAY
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I have personnaly banned u now Dark. permanent ban on servers 2. I will add other servers later. You are not welcome on E=mc² servers. You can continue to spread bad things about me... now u have a good reason.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I have had the idea to post that on TSGK ...
Funny to read some messages about ex clan of Darkmaster on TSGK forum. Some players say opinion about E=mc² clan without know us or all history of darkmaster in clan...

Read my first message i haven't said any bad things : only good luck to Dark and to TSGK.

If a clan is based on a skill, yes of course Darkmaster is a good player. I think he will success easily his try out ... and more of than i really think he's able to win against Capt Pik Pik.
My warning is really not about skills. Many of you don't know the real Darkmaster...
... but i know I'm considerated as a bad guy, just a player who hate TSGK bla bla. Personaly i don't care if Dark joins TSGK or not. Not my clan, not my story and even i don't play on TSGK servers now. So ... if u have fun with him, that's cool... Everybody can change. I'm not sure a unmotivated player can wait 4 months to join a clan...

Fucking Pathetic 12 IQ Paris Hilton Inferiority complex TSGK_Hater Nub Cynyx
In fact i haven't done. I don't want other bad stories.

For all E=mc² members:
1) forget and ignore Darkmaster.
Remember : the inversing of love is not hating but ignoring.
2) Don't answer to crap post on TSGK forum or other forums or in chat.

I'm aware Darkmaster speak about me in some servers ... He stills enjoy me. :D

I have unbanned him. have fun with him ... Burn baby burn.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Hm..well, it would be not worth anything if you posted that - you would just waste your time... If people can really hate ALL clan without knowing ANY of the members - they are not bothered about anything at all, in reality.. They are not bothered about you, us or Darkmaster, they just talk : "bla bla bla", so there is really no point posting that, good choice.. Yes, someone might listen and believe that post - but thats a minority in the dominating opinion created by the ass-licker Darkmaster...
Unbanned him, lol?:) Hm, I actually wonder if he will TRY to join a server again...unless you tell him).. lol...
I cant ignore him, I do dislike him very much, cant help it:) If I see him on the server - I will change nick, I will hunt him, I will make him veeeery angry:) - I.e. I will have some fun:)
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Arf, it's in the human nature, people judge without to know... and yes you are in the right, others clans can't understand and they don't try to understand...
Maybe i won't have send this post in this topic, some clan's reactions really surprised me... Sorry my clan for that, i'm stupid......................
Very nifty Cynyx.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Don't worry Roundup ... I support allways members when i think they are right :D
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I don't like MASSIF DU 91 ... but ... now i have some respect for him ... I thought he's stupid but in fact not really :

see on TSGK HLstatsX in his chat history
2007-07-20 10:04:59 Say I said "c un gro mito". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-20 10:04:57 Say I said "ba ptètr mai en tou cas sur le jeu". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-20 10:04:25 Say I said "com je dizai hier ya pa ke moi ki le di mai bon". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-20 10:04:14 Say I said "darkmaster c 1 focul kan tora compri sa tora fai 1 gran pa dan la vie". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
hard to translate this french in english ... if someone can do it ... but if i resume : he said darkmaster is an asslicker... So perhaps we are not alone to see that, and some TSGK members too ...

see Killa chat :
2007-07-20 00:58:21 Say I said "haha he runs aways ". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:19:15 Say I said "bin il habite en dessous de paris mais ché plus trop ou". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:19:01 Say I said "jpense quil veut etre premier ds les stats". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:18:54 Say I said "je vois ca wé ". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:18:18 Say I said "tte facon des qui ya Rublis moi ou qqu qui monte haut ds le score il se casse". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:17:11 Say I said "en dessous de paris". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:17:01 Say I said "en gros il ment koi". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:16:57 Say I said "Darkmaster aussi habite en region parisienne". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:16:41 Say I said "ahahah lool ". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:16:33 Say I said "ya de lorage chez toi ?". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:16:16 Say I said "Massif thabite bien en région parisienne non ?". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:15:43 Say I said "orage". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:15:40 Say I said "soit disant ya de lorgae chez lui ". TSGK Server dm_killbox_tsgk_v8_rc3
2007-07-19 22:14:54 Say I said "ahahahahahah il c barrer encore une fois :!!!!!!*".
sump up : really ? Darkmaster runs away when good players join server ? no i can't believe that ... I'm sure Dark play only with strong players and don't play for kpd ... (lol)

that's why no answer to his joining request ??? bah ... again ... good luck dark lol.
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

hahahaha, good! I'm eased to see that we are not alone to really know him, hehe.
I had the same opinion about MASSIF but not now......... 8)
Maybe Maaaaster will using his second account to join a clan :lol:
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

haha !
I thougt he has stopped.
perhaps real storm , or mind storm.
8)
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

sounds like a good player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice attitude as well........

why not take the KPD man for some 1vs1 action?? shut him up :P
Rublis

Post by Rublis »

U SLAAAAAAGZ wrote:sounds like a good player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice attitude as well........

well he played 1v1 with one very good guy, 10 mins he played, but when he started to loose and saw he cant win he didnt spawn : ) he just chated :roll:
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Rublis_TSGK wrote:
U SLAAAAAAGZ wrote:sounds like a good player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice attitude as well........

well he played 1v1 with one very good guy, 10 mins he played, but when he started to loose and saw he cant win he didnt spawn : ) he just chated :roll:
He will never change :!:
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Haha, imagine, in 50 years time - the old man Darkmaster shouting at some old woman that he has a better KPD!!!
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

:lol:
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Rublis_TSGK wrote: well he played 1v1 with one very good guy, 10 mins he played, but when he started to loose and saw he cant win he didnt spawn : ) he just chated :roll:
really ???? lol ... not a surprise in fact...
KIO wrote:Haha, imagine, in 50 years time - the old man Darkmaster shouting at some old woman that he has a better KPD!!!
girl : - your kpd is sooooooooo big ... i want make love with u ....
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

KIO wrote:Haha, imagine, in 50 years time - the old man Darkmaster shouting at some old woman that he has a better KPD!!!
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH that a very funny line.... I LIKE!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

During my very nice week end and according members, some players seems to be free to insult clan or other nice player...

Remember, play on our server is a privilege but their is some rules.
My patience has limits ...

So, now you are permanent banned.
No discussion.

-> Darkmaster account 1
I dunno his second account but just a question of time, ip is banned too (need to check others clan stats system in fact to find second account...)
-> Reign

Feel free to insult me and say to all how i'm a bad admin and how u can beat me because u seem to love say that...
Enjoy other servers... And masturbate together on your kpd with noobs.
Bye bye.
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

Cynyx...removal from forum also...(??)
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

they are free to cry on forum...
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

WOW!!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2374

lol

Banned from some servers now,
perhaps i'm not a too bad admin in fact...
because i have done same ^^

lol at Darkmaster...