E=mc² Birthday

News and updates from E=mc² Clan
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Today it is the E=mc² clan's birthday??? Family was born since one year?
The hell is paved with good minds.
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

????!!!!!!!! :o

Happy [E=mc²] Birthday !!!!! Let's celebrate !!!! :mrgreen:
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I'm not sure birthday of clan is precisly 1st august. Yes clan was born in august, but i think half of month. I'm not sure.

EDIT : according to TSGK stats ... the last day i use name of "Cynyx" is 2006-08-09 ... so i think it's the real day of birthday of the clan.

A bilan for this first year of the clan.

Clan is now known by the HL2DM communauty. Principaly due to brillant maps of AntiFougere. Increase amount of servers is also a good point.
Servers have players.
During 1 year : 1 server public and 1 private : we have made ~1 000 000 frags and ~12 000 players have been joined us. Now, new stats system is installed since ~1.5 month and we can see : ~500 000 frags and near ~10 000 players. ~ 500 connections per day on servers.
Great improvement of the website too, look more professional and provides many tools now (stats, mail, picture gallery, IRC chat). We have 70-80 visitors per days.
Note also our attempt to try to join BF2142 community.

We have also progress in skills. Our gameplay has changed a lot. From Nade+Stick style in prefered weapon, we are all have at least xbow or mag in favorite now. We have made a lot of 1v1. Some players has became really good with our help... I'm sure of that. And i'm sure they know who they are. Many good games. We have also learn new tricks we can't imagine one year ago. Also, we have made some hard teamplay matches against different clans. In general, we have lost in teamplay : we don't really train in team, we don't know classical maps ... many things to explain we have lost in fact... but allways with honnor according to final scores. and i think some old matches will be different now ...

We have met with that clan... oh Yes... During this year, we have lost some members. We have also have new ones. It's clan life. Just i see some members still here since the beginning ... Now perhaps, I think we have a real and strong base for the clan.

yes yes i know ... Sometimes, some of us are impulsive when we write on forums ... (Yes it's me most of the time). Now, some clans don't like us or think we don't like us bla bla, some clans say we are not good or not fun bla bla but in fact ... who care of that now? Some players respect us and have fun with us since the beginning, since one year they still with us. Yes, I can make a list of players but I'm fear to forget someone. I'm sure u know who u are. see "best regards" page on the website in fact.

We have a nice clan, in general I'm happy to be with us. But all is not forcely perfect. And some improvements need to be done for the next season. main objectives :

- have more clan/team training
- have more clan fight
- perhaps make some recrutments of players to train.
- need to improve all things we have launched
- all members need to be involved in clan life and activities : each member has a skill he can developp.
- a clan video
- make new maps ... and i don't say that for increadible anti ... but for all of us... perhaps it's time some of us begin to try mapping

Yes we must work to improve the clan ... but I'm proud of what we have done together for the moment. For all things you ( of course clan members but also E=mc² trusted players) have brought : thanks.
Rublis

Post by Rublis »

congrats :D
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Yeah, happy birthday clan! It was a nice year of goodgames with all of you! Let's try to do the same again and more...incrediblejumps, more frag(What about 1.000.000.000.000.000 for next summer? :lol:), more fun......
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

I remember my beginning in the clan, i was very happy to join E=mc² and i still.
All supported me and i felt really integrate since my join.
I was a real big noob (i'm lower now :lol:) i had learning a lot of awesome things that i'll will never imagine.
So many thanks family for all of that and... the future is in front of us.
Thanks a lot.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Rublis_TSGK wrote:congrats :D
hehe ty
anti fougere wrote: Let's try to do the same again and more...incrediblejumps, more frag(What about 1.000.000.000.000.000 for next summer? :lol:), more fun......
same ? nope ! Better ! "Incredible jumps" need to be more exploited :).
1.000.000.000.000.000 frags ... why not ... if we move to CSS lol
Roundup wrote: I was a real big noob.
Allways said, every player can be good, just need training. That's why next recruts will not be in clan just for their skills.
Roundup wrote:the future is in front of us.
i think same ... we need to think about future... we need to improve all things we have started... I have allways said : if u want a thing for the clan, easy, just ask (if needed) and make it :D.
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Happy birthday us:)..
Yeah, lets recruit palyers, I would be quite happy to train someone, or to help someone.. lets look out for new players...
Well, Cynyx, of course, has done the major bulk of work for this clan, so, Thank you, Cynyx, especially:)
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
Beny
E=mc² member

hi

Post by Beny »

happy birthday :wink:
xbow level is good, thanks to cynyx :wink: :wink:
Nirvana lover
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Cynyx wrote:
Roundup wrote:the future is in front of us.
i think same ... we need to think about future... we need to improve all things we have started... I have allways said : if u want a thing for the clan, easy, just ask (if needed) and make it :D.
humm, there is a message here?... :lol: you beared your name really nice if it's what i think, hehe
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

this time : no special message in fact ...
(even if my name is according to my principal skill in real life : be cynic and ironical a lot ... :D
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

Happy bd !!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D .
I think I can say I'm in the list of players your clan have helped to progress.
I'm proud of telling about you to some players, even if their level is different than yours, stronger or less.

I wanna say all my congratulations for you, and for future.

But I dont agree on a point :
. Our gameplay has changed a lot. From Nade+Stick style in prefered weapon, we are all have at least xbow or mag in favorite now
I'm sure its false for stick. Not for everybody in your clan, i agree.
And I'm happy some of you always accept a stick fight !!!!

:D
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

[HL²]fans_TiAs wrote: I'm sure its false for stick. Not for everybody in your clan, i agree.
And I'm happy some of you always accept a stick fight !!!!
I'm always open for a stickfight or a stick slap at anytime ! 1hp or not ^^
...Almost everybody in clan do that too :lol: ....No gayz0rz :mrgreen:
OMGWTFBBQ
deluxe

Post by deluxe »

hehe happy birthday! :D

btw your new servers are great 8)
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

ty even ift i'm not sure you play with us in fact...
Totya

Post by Totya »

Happy birthday! :D
disabled

Post by disabled »

hello!
I not here so many times as u guys!:D
Yea happy Birthday! Glad for e=mc2!
Hope we will se second bithday and third etc....
yea i rember when i enter e=mc2 i was total nuba ! )
but all train me ! it was nice! heh thx! a lot of train with Cynyx and Fede THX U GUYS!
cool cool cool cool !

btw where is birtday vodka? :)
"Have Fun With Pro" - Cynyx :batman:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

ty totya, ty disabled.
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

Yeah ! Where's the vodka cake ? I'm thirsty and hungry ! Let's Celebrate !!! :mrgreen:
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

haha, please deleted 1/4 of water for me (bad for health) and replace it by rhum :D
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

W0000t GG ! I did it !!

Take a slice guys !!!

hmmmm delicious ! Hic burppp ..damn it's a trap ! drunken cake.
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

why a flower on cake? we are not gay. lol
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

I see that like a snow flake with poo on top .... Youuuu see flower hahahha
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

lol ... good appetite...
Viviti

Post by Viviti »

happy birthday guy.

It's a good thing I won't be in the clan anymore, otherwise this birthday won't be lol.

Nice to see E=mc² become better and hope we will have again good time together.
LyRiC@L_g

Post by LyRiC@L_g »

Happy Birthday everyone! :D
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

Choccy biscuits all round :) Congratulations to Cynyx and all the clan for their continuing efforts... :lol:
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Congratulations to all the clan, I have learned many things with all you, even something of english… But very very badly as you already know.
Each one of you has something makes this great and more and more powerful clan, and no longer we have those discussions between us.
Congratulations to all, in special to Cynyx and those that every day work in something new in the Web, maps etc. It will not mention but names, so that it is all the clan, each one of you with something.
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Re: E=mc² Birthday

Post by Cynyx »

Today it's the 9 august. It's the clan birthday : 2 years.

Sure, bilan of this past year is not perfect.
A lot of members have left for different reasons, we have had some new "ennemies " in other clan (most of time without wanted it), clan was very near to the death some weeks ago and it's a fact HL2DM is not the really the most active game now (its community seems less active than the golden years of the game).

However all of that, we have got some interresting recruts this year ... Active players and creative people. Nice to have some new blood in the clan. I want to believe in a strong community for the next year, a real heart of E=mc² clan, even if some of us become les active.

This next year it will be harder to find new players in HL2DM ... So, I'm not sure future of the clan is HL2DM. Because we have migrated some servers (we have the total control of our servers now) we are ready to play another games (even if for the moment nothing can replace HL2DM for most of us). Ready for an hypothetical HL3DM :) ...

So ... final words : happy birthday E=mc² clan !