E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

Nice! i have already typing "statsme" and i have seen the beautiful
E=mc²'s logo :lol:
The hell is paved with good minds.
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

I'm afraid of using those commands! With my bad Kpd in games it won't be glorious! . :roll: But anyway, nice work!
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Roundup wrote:Nice! i have already typing "statsme" and i have seen the beautiful
hehe ... just due to a mistake from me in fact...
anti fougere wrote:I'm afraid of using those commands! With my bad Kpd in games it won't be glorious!
My opinion with KPD : if u have increadible KPD that's only mean you play only with player with a lower level than u ... that's not glorious. Don't be afraid of bad KPD with members ... u should rock on others servers...
On E=mc² servers my kpd is 2... on some other servers near 4 or 5. I'm sure same for u.
[HL²]fans_TiAs

Post by [HL²]fans_TiAs »

Hehe for the moment HL²fans are 1st :D
But for how many times ^^ ?
Sorry if my english iznogoud xD
http://hl2-fans-team.halflifexpert.com/

Votre [HL²]fans_TiAs préféfé :P
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

Cynyx wrote:
Roundup wrote:Nice! i have already typing "statsme" and i have seen the beautiful
hehe ... just due to a mistake from me in fact...
anti fougere wrote:I'm afraid of using those commands! With my bad Kpd in games it won't be glorious!
My opinion with KPD : if u have increadible KPD that's only mean you play only with player with a lower level than u ... that's not glorious. Don't be afraid of bad KPD with members ... u should rock on others servers...
On E=mc² servers my kpd is 2... on some other servers near 4 or 5. I'm sure same for u.
depends on how you play in the server..... sometimes i go all out killing, sometimes i cant kill anything (blames the tools) and sometimes go on suicide missions ... JIHAD!!!!

What ever server you have a certain KPD after 1 week of playing on you are not likely to go up or down by another 1 KPD unless you start drinking 2 bottles of vodka a day!!
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

Personaly i don't check my ranking in stats or even my points.
but ... i check really often my stats. i like to see :
- how i play,
- weapon profil (i have notified the best players use all weapon and have a weapon usage of 15% maximum for each weapon... I try to go in that way...), It's also a good way to check weapon usage of players. I know some players are not dangerous with some weapon ... or the inverse (Slaaagz with stupid mag ;), Totya with Xbow...)....
- individual kpd (in order to check if a player is better than me or if he increases his skills or if i decrease mine...)

stats help you to progress ... be first with a kpd of 8 don't seems u are the best ... (hmmm execption Derkhead is the best...)... but i want to say some players have a kpd of 4 and a lot of points ... but check with players they played : no clan members... Points is just funny, stats are very usefull.
The current system : more u play more u have points. not defined your skill. I search a way to make a good ranking system. Perhaps an amount of points for ALL players and they have to share (and win) it... but i'm fear with that kind of system Derkhead have all the amount. lol.
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

i think my victims stats are never updated :? ... but its not really a problem .

Most of the time i use hlstatsx only for servers overview. :lol:
OMGWTFBBQ
anti fougere
E=mc² member

Post by anti fougere »

Derkhead is good but very unpolite. Never say "hello". I think it's one of the most important think when you play online. We are not bots. Last time he joined on the private server (donno how he got the PRIVATE pass for only emc2) and nothing except reporting some bug about a map. Yeah he know how to speak. But anyway it's my opnion.
spongebob is a serial killer!!!!
EEE K t Pillo

Post by EEE K t Pillo »

Zoubab, for update, I think that you must update or refresh the page of stats
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

zoubab wrote:i think my victims stats are never updated :? ... but its not really a problem .

Most of the time i use hlstatsx only for servers overview. :lol:
Let's me check nest time... only stats linked to your alias are not updated but i think personal stats are updated.
anti fougere wrote:Derkhead is good but very unpolite.
not my opinion ... just speak with him ! I have added him to my friend to let him kick my ass in a eventual 1v1.
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

Cynyx wrote:Personaly i don't check my ranking in stats or even my points.
but ... i check really often my stats. i like to see :
- how i play,
- weapon <n> (i have notified the best players use all weapon and have a weapon usage of 15% maximum for each weapon... I try to go in that way...), It's also a good way to check weapon usage of players. I know some players are not dangerous with some weapon ... or the inverse (Slaaagz with stupid mag ;), Totya with Xbow...)....
- individual kpd (in order to check if a player is better than me or if he increases his skills or if i decrease mine...)

stats help you to progress ... be first with a kpd of 8 don't seems u are the best ... (hmmm execption Derkhead is the best...)... but i want to say some players have a kpd of 4 and a lot of points ... but check with players they played : no clan members... Points is just funny, stats are very usefull.
The current system : more u play more u have points. not defined your skill. I search a way to make a good ranking system. Perhaps an amount of points for ALL players and they have to share (and win) it... but i'm fear with that kind of system Derkhead have all the amount. lol.
I refuse to use any gun other than mag, crossbow, nades really :)) if i go server and 15 people shoot me with machine guns i smash up my laptop and jump off cliff!!!! :P

Cynyx what is your max and min allowed points in hlstatsx?? When i run it on my servers long ago i managed to tweak it eventually so it was very fair.... for ages it was not fair...... but i decided to give rank up all together and just play, in the end i have turned mani ranks on just for the hell of it some months later....

derkhead is one of 2 people............

one cos of the way he plays and one cos of the country he is in......

but im not sure if both players might qualify for same reasons!!!

Anyway i have played him before as someone else as he is on a new steam id now!!!

ill 1vs1 him in kbh_2 soon as he admits who he is/was/wants to be!!!!

:P
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

for the moment hlstatsx is a basic system.

max allowed point to win/or lose : 25
min ... : 2

more points earned if u kill a player good ranked.
more points u lose if u are be killed by a new ranked player.

killed player lose 3/4 of points earned by killer.

but i really want to change all that ranking system. I think the KBH ranking system is not bad. First player in ranking is never the same. Their ranking is PsychoStats 3, i dunno if they have customized it. I need to find time to see source of PsychoStats to see how ranking is calculated and adapt it on HLstatsX.

Slaaaaagz ... i remember in past on your server... Needed 5000 frags to be ranked. that was very funny because few player where ranked. and in fact only the best players were ranked... not the sunday players.
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

U SLAAAAAAGZ wrote: ill 1vs1 him in kbh_2 soon as he admits who he is/was/wants to be!!!!
i think he's just a msx whore, who play against noobs....(gayz0r?)
OMGWTFBBQ
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

i think not...
KIO
E=mc² member

Post by KIO »

Derkhead is a good player, even though his stats is dominated by the noob deaths.. I played with him a couple of times - good strong player..
QOTD: O2 Broadband Usage policy:"...you can download as much as you like, but not more than 100GB per month..."
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

who would guess who he is??
Last edited by U SLAAAAAAGZ on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

i had 5000 kills to only allow people who play long enough (dedicated) to have a ranking.... other people would then try hard and get as many kills per game to get on the system... i think you could still manage to get a high ranking but other players could not take crazy points per kill, and you the same with there points.

i think mine was set up to lose all points with

max points being 15
min points 1

(I THINK)

when it was most reliable!! i think this was good as it stops noobs taking all you earned points and it made it hard to stay on top

also weapon modifier was set to like

4 on mag
6 on xbow
100 on crowbar
100 on stunstick
10 pistol
0.50 smg
0.50 ar2
1 orb
2 shotgun

along them lines anyway i think but that was just personal choice and it seemed ok as the time.... but rankin is ok untill you get to the top then its boring...

its like if i start a match half was thru i play much better then if people start at the same time!!! i try to play better but it dont work... when i know i have to try catch up scores tho i can shoot :P
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

Cynyx wrote:i think not...
I was joking ....(yeah bad joke maybe ^^) ...of course is a good player and of course he kicked my ass badly when i saw him (rarely). :lol:
OMGWTFBBQ
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

How some players (with near 1000 points) can have 50 points when you were killing by smg nades or combine ball... and other not yet ranked win 0 points.
This kind of situation make me nervous...especialy when i surpassing myself to be better :lol: , maybe i will using more noobs weapons.
Perhaps weapons points must be reviewed.
However, i'm not criticising your job Cynyx, it's not easy :wink:
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

don't die against noob and you don't lose points...
Kill a lot skilled player and u earn a lot of points.
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

Roundup wrote:How some players (with near 1000 points) can have 50 points when you were killing by smg nades or combine ball... and other not yet ranked win 0 points.
This kind of situation make me nervous...especialy when i surpassing myself to be better :lol: , maybe i will using more noobs weapons.
Perhaps weapons points must be reviewed.
However, i'm not criticising your job Cynyx, it's not easy :wink:
dont mind about points taken etc, if you kill enough and the points are set to lose all you will go up and up in ranks :P but if you dont kill enough you may go down down down lol
FuzzyBear9
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by FuzzyBear9 »

It is a weird points system....but then it is french...lol

Erm...Cynyx...why you complain when everyone is after you in game.?... :wink:

Then again, how come I die alot... :roll:
First BE - Then DO - Only then TELL
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

For me a good ranking system is not : more you play more u have points.
And if you see the first 50th player, i think the order is not so bad. first players are good players.

but i can understand complaining ... Perhaps each month, i can do a score (only score) reset.
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

Cynyx have u try these stats http://killbox.clanservers.com/pstats/

psychostats, you can set score decay after player not play for so long, also it takes into account player play time! i ahve just reset these stats and deleted logs on server to see how accurate they are over the following month or 2. :P
Cynyx
E=mc² Member, Site Admin

Post by Cynyx »

I know that...
and some players are glued to first ranks without playing ...

I think to do my own system but for hlstatsX in fact...
just i need time...
zoubab

Post by zoubab »

Cynyx wrote:more you play more u have points.
mmmh sometimes more i play more i loose points :mrgreen:
but that's just my goodskillz gahahahha !
OMGWTFBBQ
Roundup
E=mc² member

Post by Roundup »

I'm not playing a lot to win a lot of points, just because i like playing :P Having points it's not really important for me but i don't understand how i could be in the 10th first players and now that i'm 38 and i can't recovered my place or something same.
To be killed by smg, smg nades or combine balls it's too easy and must not give any points for all or a minimum...and crowbar or stick kills must give a lot..(crowbared a noob with smg it's hard ^^)
Anyway, maybe, the game is laggy for me, perhaps it's the cause :), i see a lot of good players loosing points.
And yeah, i don't like to lose, hehe...
U SLAAAAAAGZ

Post by U SLAAAAAAGZ »

Roundup wrote:I'm not playing a lot to win a lot of points, just because i like playing :P Having points it's not really important for me but i don't understand how i could be in the 10th first players and now that i'm 38 and i can't recovered my place or something same.
To be killed by smg, smg nades or combine balls it's too easy and must not give any points for all or a minimum...and crowbar or stick kills must give a lot..(crowbared a noob with smg it's hard ^^)
Anyway, maybe, the game is laggy for me, perhaps it's the cause :), i see a lot of good players loosing points.
And yeah, i don't like to lose, hehe...
I have set my stats up like this for weapons now

http://killbox.clanservers.com/stats/hl ... game=hl2mp

the most easy kills to get are with physics, although smg and ar2 are annoying i think they are still kills and i never hear anyone moaning about physics kills, which i think are so very easy to get. combine balls as well are easy kills but again just another weapon.

the only thing i have taken down in points is the 357 as i abuse it.. :)

oh as well there is a 25% chance you will kill yourself if you kill someone with the SMG1 on my server :P